Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

So, how can 200 rounds of 7.92mm Mauser fit in a 10-round belt? :huh-new:

I decided to liberate Fall's End this time. I came from the northern road so I encountered Mary getting beaten up by a cult member.

Looks like the Dep is going to get high :anigrin:

Lasering John's ATV :anigrin:

The Mars Laser Pistols is a must-have, they have infinite ammo and are quite powerful compared to the other guns in the game.

Art Blade

PZ

:thumbsup:

Where do you get the Mars laser pistol?

Art Blade

D_B posted something about a DLC and some streamed videos

PZ

oh... too bad - the DLC doesn't interest me.  :undecided-new:

Dweller_Benthos

The Mars DLC was fun, I don't know offhand how much it costs by itself, but it might be worth it. I think all you need to do is run it and it will enable the weapons in the main game. Though if you're going to buy it, might as well play it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

hmmm.... it might be worth it just to get the weapons if it goes into the bargain basement - would be fun to use futuristic weapons in a "normal" Farcry world

Dweller_Benthos

The two pistols are great, one just disintegrates the target, the other is like an energy rocket launcher. I didn't have much use for the "shotgun" variants, but the sniper is nice and the machine gun variant does a good job for when you want a body left over to loot, as the others tend to .... errr.... just make the target go away, either in a puff of reddish smoke or completely obliterated.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

https://www.nexusmods.com/farcry5/mods/31?tab=files

Nexusmods got a modding tool available. Guess it's time for me to build my own FC5 experience 8) :anigrin:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Well, I broke the tutorial mission :-X Anyway, I remember messing up FC2 by patching certain things I shouldn't mess around with. I lowered my RP points to 1 or 2 for destroying stuff/killing VIPs/saving people and reduced the RP gains from missions/outpost clearances to 1/10 of their value. Some of the patch things I could do was related to NPC guns, bunker accessability after missions, restore a train (wonder how that would w0#k), remove unlock requirements for certain perks and keep enemy spawns despite having a region liberated. I suspect some of the settings I patched might w0#k after the tutorial mission is done. Using the older redemption mod wasn't a problem, it only altered the enemy spawns/rewards. Patching the game with after I finished the tutorial might be worth a try and starting a new save.

Art Blade

I had that problem with FC2's tutorial. At first, you have to allow getting wounded and, in order to heal yourself, to be able to pick up syringes. OK, you can switch off godmode but if you go in loaded, like with syringes, you can't pick up one of those and the tutorial is stuck. There are other games with similar "problems" when going in fully loaded and all that. However, as it's only a tutorial, you really don't have to go in on a tutorial fully kitted out. After that.. whatever you want :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Found the solution. There are some reward settings relating to the tutorial island. Tweaked them so, I should be good now :anigrin: Also, started a new save, which helped.

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳