(April Fool, obsolete now) Important Announcement, I Resign (good-bye, OWG)

Started by Art Blade, April 01, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Hello everyone,

this might come as a surprise to you but I've given it a lot of thought and think it's time to act on it.

It's been nine years now that I've been part of this community. The fun I had here was great but I realise that I've been getting tired of the whole thing. There's so much going on in my life these days that I think I won't be able to keep up with any of the forum stuff and I won't be able to play games the way I used to, and to cut this short, I resign.

You have been wonderful, keep it up, I might take a peek once in a while but generally, I won't be hanging around anymore.

Take care, everyone :thumbsup:

Spoiler
April Fool! :laughsm:

I could NEVER do that!!! You're too good a bunch of people to leave you just like that, I'd feel as if someone had stabbed me in the back with a white-hot sword, nope, never.

OF COURSE I'LL STAY!  :anigrin:

The idea to post this was my favourite Hitman player/youtuber, you should watch it -- he really got me :D

PZ

Spoiler
phew... you had me going there with that title, AB - good one!  O0

Art Blade

fragger

Spoiler

Geez Louise Art, I was like, "What the...?" ??? Especially after you'd just posted half a page of KCD experiences yesterday...

Good one mate :laughsm: :thumbsup:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Ok, Art, nice knowin' ya! Don't let the door hit ya in the pants on the way out!

Spoiler
Oh wait, it's not April 1st anymore.....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

:laughsm:

Good one Art! The first and only April's fool I experienced this year, but it was a good one, if late in my case :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳