FC5 teaser

Started by LowPolyOWG, May 22, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

BinnZ

However, this game is still on my mind. I might get it without any of that bullshit pre-order cuntery butI do think it's going to be a shooter I might want to appear in :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

PZ

I'm going to probably wait to see how others like the game before I make the plunge, but it is definitely on my watch list.  Will still likely get it one of these days though.

Art Blade

PZ

Well, there are too many other games available to keep your interest, AB - that's the good thing about the gaming industry.  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

nex

Won't be able to play it if I don't get a new gpu, the 1060 6GB is still not available  :'(
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

The game releases in February. I had to order my second GPU from Newegg, the Norwegian retailers are still struggling to get RX 580s here. Plenty of GTX 1060s available in Norway, but none of the retailers do international shipping...

AFAIK AMD is heavily involved with the PC version of Far Cry 5 and FC4 works okay-ish with my dual GPU setup. I hope UBI*bleep* will take advantage of AMD's GPUOpen initiative and bring in DX12 support.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

Far Cry 5 co-op trailer. Looks like we can use the WW2 fighter planes too!

LowPolyOWG

Developer VLOG by UBI*bleep*. They are using photogrammetry, which give assets a very realistic look. You basically build up a model from pictures.

PZ

I live in the Pacific Northwest, and it looks just like that. In fact, one of the fish that was caught in that video looks just like the native brook trout we catch at some of the high mountain lakes in our area. The developers did a fantastic job of recreating the Pacific Northwest.  :thumbsup:

I'm increasingly looking forward to this game, and I hope they incorporate the best of AC: Origins, but leave out the stupid boss sequences.

LowPolyOWG

Yeah, the boss sequences in FC3 was kind of meh... At least we didn't had much of them in FC4. Other than Yuma/Shangri-La sequences, you could put a bullet in Pagan Min at the end :evil2:

GRW got it right, you simply put one bullet in the target, done.

Art Blade

one bullet.. the size of a submarine. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: Nah, .50 BMG does the trick *holding a gold-painted HTI* :gnehe:

fragger

I'm really looking forward to this one, the game environment looks fantastic.

Tags:
🡱 🡳