I'm back on YouTube. With own videos.

Started by Art Blade, July 14, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

This is the strange stalking Bailiff of Rattay and my brute attempts to make him change his mind. I checked on him later, it was very strange. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Looks like we've created a monster! All this from getting me that video tutorial, lol. Maybe you'll be the next youtube star!

I know what you mean with the time spent editing. The most I've done was on my old Far Cry 4 videos, cutting scenes together, getting the output correct, etc. I've also done complete DVDs, mostly from my old VHS tapes that I told you about, in Pinnacle Studio which is what I got with the video capture device. It's weird, slow, and buggy. I don't know what the current versions are like, I mean it does a lot of things, menus, all sorts of transitions, still frame panning, separate sound tracks, etc. But it would just crash sometimes, or forget where your video clip was, or that you had added one and edited it, so it would be frustrating sometimes. The last major thing I did in it was the Fallout 4 video for finding the Nuka Cola Quantum that's hidden near the vault. Even that's essentially one take, with some text overlays. But yeah, anything recently I try to do in one take, and just upload the raw video file. Youtube does the rest. I'm not even sure what format they say to use.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

Well, maybe I am.. :-X :evil2:

this vid is dedicated to G.. enjoy ;)

Only if you wear the scare crow disguise and shoot those bells in exactly that order will you be able to set people on fire.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

Who ever discovered that? I mean, that's not something the average player is just going to find by accident.
D_B

Art Blade

there is an in-game achievement ("challenge") for that so there will always be people who keep trying to find out how to and of course, some of them put vids on YT. Like MrFreeze2244, who I'd say is the absolute unchallenged master of this game.

Art Blade

This one is for D_B :) (check vid description)

Of course, anyone is welcome to watch it if they're up for some helicopter and plane and parachute action all in first person view :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

I'll have to watch that tonight when I get a chance. Still, I don't think it can beat me hitting the exit vehicle button when I was trying to fly forward!
D_B

Art Blade

your secret stays with us. :anigrin: I changed the "thumbnail" of the vid, you'll see I can do something like that as well. ;)

Art Blade

I experimented with creating two parts, like a series, and found out how to put a video link into the videos, linking back and forth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeih6fr1Loc

Dweller_Benthos

How do you get it to move so fast? I'll have to watch again tomorrow, I'm too tired right now.

Watching it again, I think it's because you stay low and in first person, it just looks faster. I actually did some flying last night, and only once jumped out accidentally. But I flew up to the top of the mountain and landed there, plus practicing landing on helipads a couple times. I think I have the hang of it mostly, just need to get a bit more practice in.
D_B

Art Blade

practice makes perfect. Oh, and a controller. :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I was using the controller, as the keyboard layout for flying is just too awkward. I need to do a little more practice, and maybe I'll be able to go to flight school.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳