I'm back on YouTube. With own videos.

Started by Art Blade, July 14, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

2 minutes. Out of the office, back to the office, annoying phone calls, extreme drifts and a new tune I'm currently working on. Enjoy  :bigsmile:

PZ

Cool  :thumbsup: Did you run over that guy in the garage at the end of the video?

One of the things I like about GTA is driving full bore as fast as I can go

Art Blade

thanks :) and yes, I did. He is one of the reasons why I like that particular office building (Arcadius) so much: every time I return a car to my garage there, I go full speed towards him and he swears and hollers every time :gnehe: he's got a few different lines so it's always funny. And he grows back. :anigrin:

PZ

Art Blade

here's the link to the Hitman 2 (2018) topic and the post in which you can access my first Hitman video.

"This is not a competitive play but for those who haven't yet watched any HM2 vids, this is the starting mission and I am showing all cutscenes. Plus, I am using the Sieger 300 Ghost that I unlocked within the legacy pack's Cheveyo Calibration Escalation from HM1. I'll do the sniper assassin challenge here and finish with suit only and silent assassin."

Art Blade

in case you don't want to read the game stuff but still enjoy a funny vid, here you go. It's in the aforementioned topic, too. ;)

Dweller_Benthos

Too funny. I would really like it if you could take out a target that way, some kind of jump scare or something. I wouldn't have the patience to actually do it in game, but watching it would be quite enjoyable.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I think this vid will make you laugh. I hope it will make you laugh a lot, actually :)

It is about crazy explosion kills that you won't normally see. Enjoy :)

fragger

It DID make me laugh a lot :laughsm:

Some wet-blanket moral crusaders out there would say it's wrong to laugh at death and destruction, even in a video game. Well bugger them - if it's funny, I'm gonna laugh at it :evil2:

PZ

Art Blade

It still cracks me up watching it over and over again :D

The last kill, when I couldn't find the body at first, if you pay close attention, you'll both hear a thud and see the body bouncing for a very brief moment. I had heard the sound of a body landing but hadn't noticed the body bouncing, only after watching the recording. I found her behind the mural close to the boat. If you pause the vid just at the explosion, you'll eventually get it right to see a small dot going straight up. The blast must have literally sent her straight to the sky, and at an enormous speed, no wonder I didn't see her flying. :anigrin:

By the way, yet another game with Notre Dame (still) intact. I like the view over Paris from that crane.

PZ

:D

It will be a long time until we see the cathedral repaired, I'm afraid. It is nice to be able to play a reasonable resolution game that contains it in it's former glory.

Art Blade

I hope this one will make you laugh, too.. Italy, quite short, but again some crazy explosion kills :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aye1vYGoe4

Dweller_Benthos

"Hmmmm.... what are all these propane cans are doing around the place where I hit my golf balls? Oh well, I'll just ignore them."

Maybe he should have paid attention more closely. I like in the one shot he's "swimming" in the air in the mini-window while being thrown in the air and doesn't seem to die until he hits the water.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

BinnZ

Somehow it keeps reminding me of Trevor, saying; "Ten points!" :D
"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳