Favorite videos

Started by PZ, February 15, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

these days you hardly find any movie that doesn't have a number in its title or it won't take long until those too get their sequels.

PZ

As disappointing as "It" was, it made me want to fish out the old version to watch it again. The original version is a title that I actually ripped to MP4 so I can take it on my trips.

On an aside, DVDFab is the best ripper I have ever used, and has never had a problem with any of the protection mechanisms.

nex

Ok, I just read a piece written by Johnny Baker jr, apparently Charles Goodnight didn't
accompany the wagon carrying Loving's coffin all the way to Loving's home, he went as far
as the Horsehead Crossing on the Pecos River which was about halfway.

Man, those pioneers were tough people    ???
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Because I like vengeance movies here is one from a series titled "Person of Interest" on which the gamne Watchdogs is based.  My favorite episode is season 3, espisode 10, "The Devil's Share"

Opening video

closing video

Art Blade

this is the first time I "hear" about that series. Those scenes sure are intriguing  :)

PZ

It is a favorite of mine and I have watched most of the episodes several times. Just like in Watchdogs, there is a "machine" that observes everything. The genius in the glasses invented the machine which is tied into all security cameras and feeds, so it knows what everyone is doing. Really great show.

Art Blade

I might take a look, if it's available on BR

nex

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Any of you guys in USA ever had the opportunity to see him live?
I took this screenshot while watching the movie That's The Way It Is, he was busy
singing I Can't Stop Loving You
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Once a long time ago in Las Vegas. I was kind of shocked - overweight, barely fitting into his white suit, and very sweaty. One of a kind voice though - he never lost that.

fragger

One of my favourite scenes from the "Pink Panther" series:

Art Blade

they don't make 'em like that anymore, do they. :anigrin: Nice clip O0

PZ

:laughsm:  :thumbsup:

I love the humor on the Pink Panther movies

Dweller_Benthos

Who said murder?
You said murder!
I said murder?
I said murder because you said murder!