Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Dweller_Benthos, November 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

it's not only the start but it works throughout the whole game.

There are unique (related to the starting life path) dialogue options and they're not exactly during the (possibly otherwise) same conversation. Like, you can convince someone to do something when you're a nomad but you won't even get that option with that same person when you're not a nomad. Instead, there are other persons that open up unique dialogue options that you didn't have as a nomad.

Dweller_Benthos

Well at least they worked that much difference into it, that's nice.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

Jason's investigation regarding CP2077's development

So, unrealistic management expectations, pandemic messing up development, a bunch of new employees and mismanagement on a lesser scale as 2019's Anthem.

Art Blade

thanks for that article, LP.

Essentially it just repeats what we already knew: half-baked product (compared to the original plans), crunch time, bugs, performance issues. And: way too late a release compared to its first announcement eight years ago while way too early a release compared to how unfinished it is.

Still: I love this game. I don't have issues worth mentioning. And CDPR will fix and add stuff because it's their only new money-maker since Witcher 3 and they desperately need to regain trust.

Art Blade

I just had a really funny moment during a mission.

My wall-piercing gun in hand, someone across the room on the other side of the wall (not outlined, no silhouette, so indeed literally invisible) knew I was around somewhere and shouted, "you think you're clever.." but couldn't finish his sentence. If he still wanted to say anything, that is. Because when I heard his voice, I aimed at the wall from where I heard that voice coming and fired. I saw the damage count "on the wall" so I had actually killed him with one blind shot straight through that wall. :laughsm:

PZ

Art Blade

yes, I was chuckling all the time :anigrin: And as a possible answer to his question I thought something like "maybe not clever but I've got the better gun" might have been funny :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Who needs to be a good shot when you can shoot through walls?

Haha, that's too funny.
D_B

PZ

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

A new interpretation of the old saying "Say hello to my little friend!"

HAHA, nice video.
D_B

Art Blade

lol, also that line, "Come on.. look alive!" and bends over dead :D

thanks, mate :)

Once you've crafted that one, it can then be crafted into a legendary version. It's always a 1-2 process. Stats may vary quite significantly (both versions) so you may try a couple of times until you get a good version. The one in the vid got quite low stats compared to others I crafted at the same character level. However.. if you shoot living targets with it, they get literally blown to pieces, something I wouldn't want to show off on YouTube..

As an aside, I moved this topic from "in the news" (what the heck..) to "now being played" ;)

comrade's hammer stats and my current character
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳