Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

yeah  :sad-new:

Dweller, indeed lol :D

and well, I got one new subscriber! Maybe they liked the muffins lol

Art Blade

my most liked vid is "unlocking El Matador" with 26 likes vs 0 dislikes (1,384 views) :)
the most viewed one is "unlocking the Striker magnum" with 2,100 views (17 likes vs 3 dislikes)

PZ

Art Blade

and lost yet another subscriber. Haha what is their problem?

I'm not dependent on them but still, it's cooler to get likes and new subscribers than dislikes and losing subscribers.

Dweller_Benthos

Mine go up and down too, though I don't look at likes much at all, but subscribers I would guess when someone is playing the game, they look up videos on how to do something, find a channel, see that it has videos on the game so they subscribe to be able to find it again. Then they finish playing the game, and you upload a new video, which reminds them they are subscribed but are no longer interested because they are done with the game and unsubscribe.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

bloody hell, two new subscribers, so I am back to 35 :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

it was weird, losing and gaining subscribers within one day and getting away even.

PZ

Makes me wonder if YT is playing the same game as facebook. Years ago I made a fb page for owg and have not updated it in a very long time, yet, every time I open fb, the OWG page receives a new "like" which I guess is supposed to make me want to continue to update the page.

Art Blade

doesn't seem like it. If you don't do anything on your YouTube account, nothing happens.

Art Blade

another subscriber! first time 36, after that strange 35-34-33-34-35 un/subscription event. :)

Art Blade

The game HM2 consists of 6 maps, HM1 or legacy pack of 5, total 11, plus 2 sniper maps as they added one recently. Then there are a few bonus maps (belonging to HM1/legacy pack) based on original maps but modified, usually a smaller area is accessible and they like to change the time of the day or make it night maps. Those are 3 for Sapienza, 1 for Marrakesh, 1 for Bangkok and 1 for Hokkaido, total 11+6+2=19. In June, expansion pass holders and special editions like my gold edition will get another new mission map and they also announced different time of day versions, total at least 21 maps :)

Imagine that all maps have got various challenges and stuff to do which I'd say is on average 100 per map, so you've got about 2,100 different things to do/achieve. For now, I've managed 100% on 10 main maps and 5 bonus maps. It is a whole LOT of stuff :anigrin:

This game is great O0

Dweller_Benthos

That's way more than Fallout 4 and I thought it had a lot to do!
D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳