Red Dead Screenies

Started by BinnZ, December 09, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

call it a lucky strike.. :) not sure whether it was good or bad luck, though :anigrin:

BinnZ

I had something funny yesterday... the weather was dark, rainy and there was a thunderstorm. Suddenly the entire screen lit up pure white. For a second or two I couldn't see anything, then the 'normal' gray environment faded back into my screen. First I thought it was a graphics glitch, I have had that before, something similar, but this was more extreme. And it was a thunder storm I was riding through after all. So maybe I got struck by lightning? Or it hit just in front of me, too intense to notice the impact, just the flash. It reminded me of your screenshot here :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

yep, and I described the same effect (except the fading) :)
Quote from: Art Blade on March 02, 2020, 01:50:46 PMI already had one lightning strike nearby that I couldn't actually see because the whole screen went white

Art Blade

uncommon view
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dweller_Benthos

He's just there to check out the new fall fashions.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

:bigsmile:

I'll use spoilers for a short explanation because it IS a spoiler.

Spoiler

Having contracted tuberculosis, Arthur's end is near and he keeps getting those visions (not too often, not annoying) that shows this animal, typically in a monochrome orange-ish fashion like b/w in orange, and I just used the photo mode to move the camera behind the animal and facing Arthur in the back. Note how there are absolutely no people, horses, trolleys.. nothing except Arthur and his vision. And this pic was taken in Saint Denis, the busiest place on the map.

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

This is my bandit outfit for John and a he@lthy version of SPT: a female Tennessee Walker Black Rabicano with good coat. I don't want to be recognised with my typical outfits and horse(s) after I'm done with the bandit stuff.

good TW bad John

looks like Pirate Captain Blackbeard

I'm also using weapons I typically don't use.

Bandit John in action

Dweller_Benthos

That is quite the getup. Once all that bandit stuff is done, you can do with them what they deserve, burn them!
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Figured I'd get a couple to post here. First up near the top of the mountains, it's cold and I don't have a warm coat

This train tunnel is long, luckily the trains don't run nearly as often in online mode....

D_B

Art Blade

a 2nd outfit for cold weather is something you should consider getting next, I guess. By outfit I mean adding a warm coat and perhaps gloves. I don't know whether or not it works the same as in SP where you can customise outfits either in your camp or any rented room. Speaking of rooms, at first I thought those two hotels were the only places where you could rent a room but later I found out that for instance in Rhodes, the saloon rents a room and in Annesburg the gunsmith, in Van Horn the post office (a poster hanging on the wall outside around the corner, "examine" to rent a room) and so on, in Saint Denis the saloon with the poker table rents a room.. so there are several places that can be used to sleep and change/customise/save outfits.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah you can change outfits much the same way online, just I'm saving up to buy treasure finding gear (metal detector and shovel lol) and I'm too cheap to buy clothes, which are all really expensive. As it is, being in the cold just drains your health core a little faster so I stock up on candies and salted meats and just gobble those down lol.
D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳