Second Extinction

Started by Dweller_Benthos, May 07, 2020, 01:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Looks like Generation Zero with dinosaurs. I'm in. Unless some other news pops up to change my mind.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

reminds me of Serious Sam. Does that change your mind? :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

No, I liked Serious Sam quite a bit lol, plus this game doesn't look like it has nearly the number of enemies at one time that Sam did.
D_B

Art Blade

yeah it was fun :)

suicide bommmmmer: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr*ker-BOOM*

Dweller_Benthos

Even more funny with cheats, where you could fly, and the suicide bombers would all collect under you and all you'd have to do is shoot one and all of them would explode in a giant explosion.
D_B

Art Blade

LOL! pity, I never tried that. Sounds fun :D

Dweller_Benthos

I was pretty funny, a packed mass of bombers all going AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! below you and then a very large ka-boom!
D_B

Art Blade

:)

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on May 10, 2020, 11:14:05 AMI was pretty funny

I noticed the missing "t" and you're still funny. ;)

Dweller_Benthos

I AM funny, not going to correct it, heh  :laughsm:
D_B

BinnZ

I will wait on your first reports... if they decide to launch it like they did with Generation Zero, like an early release bug fest where they change the entire mechanics every month, I will skip it.
"No hay luz"

BinnZ

Hmm, that reaction was a bit rough, but man I am so disappointed at the latest changes in Generation Zero.... They made the game almost unplayable. And there's almost NEVER dropping cool experimental gear. I've basically killed enough enemies to completely rank up from 0 to 31 with one character, without a single drop of experimental weapons. Really ridiculous >:(
"No hay luz"

fragger

Looks like Jurassic Park on steroids :gnehe:

Original sort of idea though. The FPS genre has been swamped with zombie games and military CoD-type things in recent years. Those are getting to be too much of a muchness. From what I can gather, this one is a 3-person co-op game. Dunno if there is SP or not.

Hope they include more dino types though, not just raptors and Allosaurs, or whatever they were. That could get old quickly.

Art Blade

yeah.. they have to add those double whale-sized ones so when you blow them up it will rain bone fragments, meat chunks, guts, and blood for minutes. That would be fun :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Blue whales are bigger than anything that has ever lived. But still, a large diplosaur type would be fun, though those are usually not considered threatening, really, unless one happens to step on you while trying to eat the top off a tree.

I would expect there are going to be other dino types, and hopefully even non-dino type enemies, and maybe even non-aggressive stuff? Let's get some variety here. But yeah, I won't be a pre-order on this one, I'll wait until I see some actual game play for sure. And hopefully the bugs will be less glaring.
D_B

BinnZ

Quote from: Art Blade on May 12, 2020, 06:19:13 AM
yeah.. they have to add those double whale-sized ones so when you blow them up it will rain bone fragments, meat chunks, guts, and blood for minutes. That would be fun :gnehe:

:laughsm: :laughsm: :laughsm: :thumbsup:
"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳