Satisfactory (Early Access)

Started by LowPolyOWG, June 09, 2020, 12:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Ah that's cool about the little cart. I've seen videos of people taking it off ramps and stuff, it does look derpy but at least it has a decent use.

So in that video, what is that machine making? Looks like bottles of laundry detergent.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

yeah, it's very useful once you know about that feature :)

As to the vid, they didn't say what it did but I know those bottles. They are used exclusively for packaging water. Normally you'd need a huge refinery to package water so I reckon the vid shows a very small version made exclusively for packaging liquids such as water, fuel and oil.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

O0

yeah I watched that when their channel notified me. But I don't want to go from an early access risk (which had been unbelievably stable, no crashes, nothing) to a clearly more risky "experimental" risk. I'll wait until the update makes it into the regular early access game.

LowPolyOWG

It's been a long time since we played this game. Update 4 is coming soon and they are doing a lot of changes to the game :)

Power storage

UI changes (machines no onger share the same UI) and demonstration of nitrogen

New components

Art Blade

yeah I keep reading their news about updates but I'm too busy with Cyberpunk right now :)

LowPolyOWG

Same here, I got bored of Satisfactory. Version 0.4 sounds interesting enough to restart from scratch :)

Art Blade

after several hundred more hours on CP2077, I shall return. :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

DKM2

Two days to go.. I've enjoyed it when I want some relaxing down time.
It is a little hard to get serious about it since it's not finished yet.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

PZ

Quote from: DKM2 on April 11, 2021, 05:35:41 AM
Two days to go.. I've enjoyed it when I want some relaxing down time.
It is a little hard to get serious about it since it's not finished yet.

You playing anything else interesting these days?

DKM2

Yeah, Deep Rock Galactic.
Started because it's co-op, so being in 'lockdown' playing with my son.
pretty fun stuff. Rock & Stone!

Others the last year, ARK Evolved (1000+ hrs), Generation Zero, DRONE, EverSpace
and a bunch of others as just examples of game development.
Picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 a few weeks ago on sale, haven't had much time with it yet.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

PZ

I think you'll like RDR2. It has been a while since I last visited the game, but it is a huge step upward from RDR1 (and I liked that game as well). The map is huge and graphics stuning.

I'm not familiar with the other games you mentioned because I've been busy with more of the Assassin's Creed games (especially Origins and Valhalla) and WatchDogs Legion.

Heading into summer now though, and that means way less gaming time as we start to RV it again.  :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳