GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

ah, I suppose that's the armour you can order and probably have it delivered like vehicles? :) It looks like the armour they used in SP for the bank job in Paleto Bay.

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

It gives you a minigun with infinite ammo, so I am wellprepared for a shootout :evil2:

Art Blade

fragger

You GTA V online players probably haven't seen the SP game for a while, but I have some glad tidings for the perennially overlooked soloist - I think.

I decided to bite the bullet and let GTA V do its DLC thing in order that I might muck around in SP for a bit (the download wasn't too bad this time actually, only took about half an hour to finish).

I could be mistaken about this as I hadn't fired up the game for quite a while, but it appears to me that the last update (or maybe one of the ones before that) did not completely ignore the single player. Playing in SP mode now, I seem to be seeing a more diverse range of cars on the roads than I did previously, and I'm sure I'm seeing a greater range of people types/outfits/body shapes as well (still never see any kids though, but then I guess it would push the boundaries of good taste to depict kids getting run over, catching stray rounds, getting flattened by heavy things, etc :-X).

I'm about as certain as I can be that these cars and people and things were not in the SP game before. Some car types that I used to see everywhere (like the Pegassi Infernus) have become far less conspicuous, while there appear to be at least a few new vehicles in each category - bike, car, van, truck. However, these may not actually be new additions to the game as much as software adjustments to redefine how much of what gets generated. There are also seldom-seen facsimiles of Corvette Stingrays and 70s-era Dodge Chargers and a few others which I'm sure I would have noticed had they been in the game previously, being as they are among my favourite classics 8) But it could also be that they were simply more rare before and I just never came across them, and some subsequent update has liberated more of them and reduced the numbers of others like the Infernus.

So at least one of these statements must be correct:

At some point, an update has amended the SP game in addition to the MP one;
I was neither as exploratory nor observant as I should have been when I played previously, or;
I'm an ageing old bugger who can't clearly remember what he's seen or done in the past.

(Note that all cases can apply, but if only the last one is true, you can disregard the entire post :gnehe:)

Art Blade

:anigrin:

I don't know, haven't played SP for over a year I think :)

LowPolyOWG

I have encountered the Zentorno (albeit rarely) on the streets. Unfortunately, that poor vehicle usually finds itself flying into a wall or perhaps being fried by a molotov :gnehe:

Yes, Rockstar have added some of the DLC cars as traffic. Unfortunately, Take Two probably asked them to not do that anymore. Scummy bastards wants us to spend GTA Online $$$ on them, rather than letting us test it in SP  :angry-new: :'(

LowPolyOWG

Decided to mod GTA V a little bit :evil2: This mod is called "diverse army/police mod" and makes female soldiers and cops spawn together with the males. Funnily, the female soldiers announce themselves as LSPD officers.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This woman is on fire

Female cops vs Ballas

Last stand

??? How did you got in there :laughsm:

:anigrin: :laughsm:

Art Blade

fragger

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Indeed. At least I have 45 million in my bank :gnehe:

Had a session with Nomad and Binnatics. Somehow, Binnatics' character decided to drive off with the ride we were supposed to deliver :laughsm:

STOP THE VEHICLE, WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT!!

Where are you going?! :laughsm:

Target down

RIP Binnatics 2015-2017 :-X

Art Blade

poor Binnatics. Maybe he only wanted to make sure the car's performance was alright before delivering it.

Tags:
🡱 🡳