GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Yep, or maybe he wanted the money for himself ;) Usually, the car should stop and the character would disappear from the game.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Ah.. I thought Binnatics was actually playing. So if I get it right, he was playing, left, and you killed his mindless avatar?

LowPolyOWG

Yes, he disconnected and the avatar of his drove around the map ;)

Art Blade

BinnZ

the weird thing is; the color of my hair changed from white to green :huh-new:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Interesting discovery there BinnZ :huh-new:

Art Blade

I saw that happen several times, it's "normal"

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, and I have no more room on my external hard drive to take home backups of all the games that updated while I was away, so I'll have to shlep it back into w0#k again tomorrow and make backups for a couple more games that total over 100gigs.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

you know, some words you guys come up with that I'd never seen before really crack me up when they're so similar to our German variants:

https://www.dict.cc/?lp=en-de&s=shlep

schleppen / shlep. MUAHahahaa crazy funny  :laughsm: same with Schmutz / schmutz, and more I can't think of right now.  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

It's probably spelled schlep now that I think of it, and here in the USA it's mostly a Jewish expression, at least you mostly hear Jewish people use it. My mother grew up in/near a Jewish neighborhood in the Bronx, NYC, and as a result picked up a lot of Jewish terms, so I picked them up from her. So I'm no stranger to schmutz, oy vey, messhugah (however that one is spelled) and a couple others probably.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

the online dict spells it like you did.

We too have Jewish expressions here and there like massel (pronounced muzzle) meaning fluke, or meschugge (yeah, like yours, meaning gone crazy or being stupid) and more. Still, they sound funny  :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Just browsed GTA Online's subbreddit and someone posted this video :anigrin:

I guess we can call GTA O a mess  :-X

Considering how we have to w0#k through a lot of technically unnecessary stuff to get ammo/vehicles... you get the point... Also, there are some items in the game that seems to not be useful at all...

Worst thing, someone at either Take Two and R* don't care nor even want to dedicate resources to fix it :banghead:

Okay, the new update allows you to buy hangars either at the airport or the military base. Bought a 2 million hangar (additional 2 million spent for workshop/office decor etc). You can store Pegasus vehicles there and customize it. So in other words, you can now have a golden Hydra/Buzzard :gnehe:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳