GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

Yes, and true. But; would I want to go into GTA VI Online to discover that I can re-buy all the cars I already own? All the planes, helies, the yacht, the apartments, offices etc? It would really be disappointing having to go through all of that again. So they will have to come up with something completely new. Like horses and old fashioned guns in RDR2. Stuff like that.
R* totally went bonkers adding more and more purchasable vehicles and objects and if they want to do that again, it will sort of scare me off I think. Not sure, maybe a couple of years from now, I want to do it again, but definitely with different intentions.
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

I don't mind if there are some features retained, as long there are some new ones to keep me returning. I hope R* are taking the lessons learned from GTA O and leaves the bad stuff behind :bigsmile: Yeah, rebuying the vehicles I already had in GTA V would be a small bummer. If R* recycle some of them, I'm fine. They would probably add new models anyway

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

Well yes indeed. That is totally true. They recycled some of the old vehicles to our joy, like the Infernus classic, the Cheeta classic, the Retro Elegy and Comet and the Blista Compact. I could name a few cars which I would be happy to see again from GTA IV too. But on the other hand, I think it should come to an end soon.
They are seriously launching a Batmobile the next month, probably around Halloween. And yesterdays release of the Bombushka, an amazing aircraft that looks like a flying battleship, didn't really get me all excited any more. I bought it, because it feels like a must-have for a guy like me, but I will most likely not fly it more than once or twice.
I had fun yesterday rearranging my garages. I started this because of the Rapid GT classic. A brave muscle-like $p@rts car that has the classic look it could be in an oldtimers garage; my oldtimers garage where I keep my Stingers, my Coquette classic, the Mamba, the Casco and the Stirling GT. I started shifting more and more cars around my 6 high end apartments and my office garage until I had some cool new collections together. One of which is now my GTA Classic garage. 10 cars that all somehow belong to the GTA Universe more than the rest. I'll show some pics of that collection soon :)
And a pic of my Bombushka as well. That's what it's good for, to show off ;)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

OK, I'm actually looking forward to seeing some pics of it :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

I shot a Bombushka down in a random session. I also managed to become a psychopath again (maxed out mental state)  :anigrin: :evil2:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

I don't think I ever turned psychopath. Hell, I didn't even shoot cops unless it was part of a mission :)

BinnZ

The Bombushka:

My new fav Helo:

The Rapid GT:

My GTA classics garage:

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

wow, that plane sure does look good :thumbsup: ???

I like that helicopter, I imagine it's quite nimble O0

Ah.. nice car collection there  :)

So, only 23 more levels to hit rank 1,000 which is great but.. what's that? LB on the car.. "LEST" as tag.. you're betraying our OWG club again :D

BinnZ

:anigrin:

It's a temporary thingy. A guy who totally focuses on Heists, mainly the pacific, he created a crew called Lester's Bitches ;)

And although the Bobushka looks pretty nice, it's slow as a sleek fart and gets destroyed by ONE rocket... seriously ::)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

that's a shame. You should fly it in a private session ;)

And no worries about temporary volunteer jobs at other clubs  :bigsmile:

BinnZ

Yes :)

The Havok, the little helo is very nimble indeed, and super fast. It's the newest fastest helo in the game. I love it. It even has a descent mounted machinegun below the cockpit. The only downside is that it will fall over immediately if you don't do a perfect and gentle landing on absolute flat terrain. But you can't have it all, can you? 8)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

landing is for pussies.

Unless you plan to reuse it :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm: :anigrin:

I have been killing random players in my Hydra, which explains my sudden raise with the mental state :) Btw, the Bombushka works like the AC130 from the CoD games. I think I used 5 explosive bullets from my heavy sniper to bring it down ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳