GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

:bigsmile: Good job. I'm never going to find myself throwing 4000+ hours in GTA V :-X
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: :laughsm: Yep. With Destiny 2 coming out next week, my character can finally retire from his psycopathic lifestyle :-X

BinnZ

:laughsm:

And the cops can finally return to eating their doughnuts again :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin: I hope they don't get bored by not having something to shoot at :laughsm:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I didn't knew the AI was that stupid :-X Taking cover by a burning propane tank is not the safest thing to do, during combat :laughsm:

BinnZ

Today was the day, it was the day I was about to reach Rank 1000....

Who would've thought I got my Rank 1000 with this:

World records usually get out of reach shortly after a new race is being released. Cheaters do speed hacks or other methods to get unreachable scores, even a lap time of 10 seconds on a race you usually would need 2 minutes to complete are common these days. Today, at 10 am GMT+1, 15 new races were released, the so called Transform Races. Races where your racing vehicle will be transformed multiple times during the race; bicycles, planes, helies, boats, cars, anything can come along.
I only could start playing at around 9 pm so I didn't expect the World Records were still in reach. When I checked the first few, Record times were one minute faster than I could perform them already on most tracks. However, after numerous tries I found a race track called "Get Wrecked" where my fastest lap time was 5 seconds slower than the world record. I knew I could perfect some corners there, I knew it was in reach. It was a race where you start with a jet-ski, then a bike, then get transformed to a car, then a plane, then the jet-ski again, and a car, and a Heli to finish with the jet-ski.  I set up the race (playing alone) with 12 laps. The record time for the lap was 4:47,something at that time.
On completing my 4th round I managed to get the World Record, I FUCKING DID IT!!! And guess what? At that very same moment I ranked up to 1000. What greater gift Rockstar could throw at me by reaching that??!!

*bleep* me I'm happy :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

that's deffo a +1 :thumbsup: for a great job and your persistence, my friend. 

:main_bow:

Well done, respect, perfect timing and a perfect time for your retirement O0

LowPolyOWG

BinnZ

Thank you guys! It was totally worth it, I had many good times in GTA. I never ever played a game so intense for so long.  :)
"No hay luz"

PZ

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Good question, and the answer is that the real profit is in MP  :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

fragger

I'm probably the only one here who likes the golf game in GTA V. I always visit the links whenever I play. Still chasing that elusive par for the course, just like in reality :gnehe:

BinnZ

You're not the only one fragger, I also enjoy golf every now and then. It's so relaxing to play a game of golf while hearing the city sounds in the background :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳