GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah both of those would be much easier with more people, and a ground crew to take care of things while the chopper is coming in. Especially the one with the barges, the ground person could take out most of the goons on the barges then take a boat over there, clean up any stragglers, and keep it open for the chopper to pick up the car, then help with pursuit choppers once it gets picked up.

The police stop one is a bit more tricky, but sniping the driver first works well, though you could probably do the trick with a friend who's not an associate, who could probably just drive up to the car and cops and shoot the driver, then get as many cops as possible before escaping, or getting killed.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

yep, that's what I think, too. We should give it a try :)

And here we go, the last DJ has arrived (and the Oppressor MkII and the TerrorByte)

Getting the last DJ. It was a fun mission lol

BinnZ

Wow nice mission! Can't wait to get back and start a nightclub already 😎
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Art Blade

GTA V missions that I hate to solo, part three: War Lord (success)

Import/Export. Steal a car from a war lord. Get the key to his car from one of his goons and take the car to the warehouse. It involves a lot of shooting as well as pursuers in cars and helicopters. I think it's best to make a run for so I need straight roads to speed up and away.

LowPolyOWG

Luckily, I am not doing anything of that *bleep* :-X
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Well.. luckily, I'm having fun despite those difficult missions and I earned more than $8,400,000 only by selling those cars so far, playing solo. In just two weeks.

Art Blade

Here's one of those club promotional jobs to get the popularity back up. I decided to have some fun doing it, here we go. :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah we need to race next time, see who can get the most up first lol.
D_B

Art Blade

I am not sure whether or not it might actually w0#k, funny as it would be. When I play solo, I get to place eight posters at random locations. I remember having played it with another player, that there were more posters but I think only one guy can actually place them.

Art Blade

Here, the poster job on an Akuma, a bike you can find on the streets and put it into your garage. It's a reckless ride, trying to speed up once I was out of the garage :gnehe:

Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P533cIqCv-s

Dweller_Benthos

Nice. I thought the last time we did it, we each got a satchel of posters? At least that seemed to me that we could each place them.

I know a couple of those places are the same as the ones we did, so there's probably a pool of places to pick from and the game just picks as many as it needs.
D_B

Art Blade

yep, I did quite a few of those missions and from what I've observed, for instance the airport location can be upstairs or downstairs or not part of the run at all. So the locations are either randomised or there is a set number of "presets" that contain predetermined locations. We'll find out the next time we meet. However, there is one little problem: those promo missions are random. I cannot choose to do poster runs which means, we may not even get that mission at all.

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳