GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I'm down below one million after buying a bunch of stuff, and to upgrade a standard vehicle to arena style costs over one million, so I'll just have to stick with the standard stuff for a while. But I haven't been back playing in a few weeks, maybe now that the holidays are over I'll get back to it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

those must be the ones shown in that vid when that hacker "gave" them to the uploader for "testing"

LowPolyOWG

The rest of the Arena guns have been added drip fed to us. They are both laser guns, with the same damage stats as their normal counterparts. Althought the MG have all ammo loaded in the mag.

Sandy Survival with the new toys. Blew myself up at wave 10 on accident :banghead: :-X :D

Art Blade

haha, better to go down with style than to win like a robot :gnehe:

Nice shooting, G O0

And man, what a difference those new settings in OBS make. Smooth as silk now, your vids :thumbsup:

LowPolyOWG

Thanks! Yeah, your tip was very helpful. Someone left a comment about me showing off my 44 million GTA$ in the first video. Must be envious on how I can afford the good stuff :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, nice money there, way to pay to win lol. I looked at them, but if I bought both, I'd have about $1000 left to my name. If I was still playing and making money, I could buy them and never use them, heh
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

The day the DLC guns showed up, GTA definitely went down the P2W route :angry-new: Made grinding somewhat redundant, as you could get access to better weapons/cars at rank 1 :banghead: RDR2 is worse, you can buy premium currency for weapons, instead of wasting your RDO$

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on August 18, 2018, 07:12:18 PM
Binn opens a $150k bottle of champagne :) With D_B and me.

Voice!  ;) It's an unlisted video, so only available here.

I only just now found a copyright claim in my YouTube account by pure chance. When you check the channel videos from within the YouTube studio, it was under the greyed-out eye (as it was an unlisted video) it read copyright claim, to the left of the "unlisted" status where you normally find "published."

WHAT THE *bleep* are those people doing, I had only FIVE views for a vid that WASN'T EVEN PUBLICLY LISTED. It was not a strike against my channel/account, just that I couldn't monetise the video (I explicitly put that in my "about" of the channel, that it's not a commercial channel at all) I can only guess that they've got algorithms running in the background, scanning EVERY video for music content. :banghead:

I deleted that video just to get rid of that nonsense. :angry-new:

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

yep... see attachment here for a detailed screenshot.

Art Blade

lol I found another one (and the only one remaining) now that I know how to check for it: in the creator studio (which is not the new "beta" studio) left hand side: video manager, below that: videos, playlists, copyright notices.

It was in again GTA V, I recorded a club mission. To get it, I was in the club using that club computer while from "0:04 - 0:37" some music could be heard. The claimant was MRC on behalf of 3344. No idea how they do that.. Incredible. What they can do is all kind of things but in my case, again, they just didn't want me to monetise it and keep ad revenues to themselves or the artist, respectively. They can also slap ads on MY vid to make money with THEIR music..  yeah, come on.

I just used the option to remove that song, probably resulting in a partially muted vid.

See attachment.

Art Blade

ah, I made another screenie that shows what it looked like before I clicked on remove music. Here you can see they can (not anymore..) slap ads on my vids.

It had 12 views, not going to make 'em rich..

see attachment.

LowPolyOWG

Just add some other copyrighted music/other game footage on it. Ever heard of the copyright deadlock? :gnehe:

Art Blade

Hey, you can try it yourself if you like the idea of having big companies battling over their copyrighted material on your videos with the potential to block them and escalating it to a deletion of your channel, and then tell me about it again :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳