Dang, I'm addicted to ATS

Started by PZ, October 01, 2024, 11:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I've always had a great time driving to news camping spots, adventures in the desert, mountains, and just about anywhere except cities. I get the same feeling of excitement driving trucks in ATS. First thing I did was to drive many of the places I already know in the western U.S., and was pleasantly surprised at the accuracy of some of the scenes. Sure, they are shortened routes with much of the trip not present, but enough so I got a sense for what the area is like. This gives me the idea of how accurate some of the other parts of the world can be in the game. I guess it is a niche game, but I'm definitely a fan.

Dweller_Benthos

Here you go, something to strive towards lol

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

OMG I want that!!

I don't know why I'm so addicted, but I've always really enjoyed road trips hauling my RV  :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I wonder how much all that cost? Must be well over $10K, maybe inching up on $20K. Heck even just a decent steering wheel and pedals will be upwards of $1K, so all that would be easily 10X. Plus, you need a complete empty room in your house to put it lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Agree - a dream like I had decades ago wanting a room to house a HO scale railroad  :undecided-new:

There would be lots of money just in the tv screens!

Tags:
🡱 🡳