Started by Dweller_Benthos, March 11, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

this is the funniest exotic I've ever come across. :D

funny exotic
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

seed: 0xE128560084CA604F

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, you hardly ever see blue ones naturally, most, like mine, are red. The one I have with the huge fin on top that sticks through the hangar roof is this body & wing style, only in red.

We really need ship customization options. Something like a "mod shop" at the space station where you can change your ship, repaint, even combine two ships together.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

yeah, that would be great :) And a mechanic waiting for you. Every time you fly into Los Santos Customs, err, the mod shop, he'll greet you with, "what's wrong with her now?" :anigrin:

That ship actually came "naturally" and I just bought it right off the landing platform.

fragger

I was wanting customizable ships from day one :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

A lot of people want ship customization, I don't know if HG is even thinking about it or not, but it would be nice. I have over 600 million units to spend on something, and some nice ship upgrades would go good to put a dent in that.

Funny thing, Art, I saw a blue exotic like that over the weekend as well. First one I've seen. Of course I had my fighter with me, not to mention he took off before I could talk to him. I took off after him and followed him through the system for a while hoping he would land, but he seemed to be on a joy ride. But I would have traded my red exotic for the blue one if I could have, the blue one had some more fancy features on it than my red one which is pretty plain. This is the one that doesn't have a fin or wings like my other two do.
D_B

Art Blade

I had already posted the seed below the pic of the blue exotic but I'll give you another blue one with massive side engines and a long fin which is cool:

0xF51DE2E4B9EF5210

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, I might have to try that in my creative game where cheating runs rampant!

Though I have been known to "correct" a few things in my standard game that are really just stupid design decisions.
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Scuttlebutt is that now the latest community mission is completed, there may be a new update coming down the pike soon™...
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

Just when you thought you were free of it, they drag you back in ....

https://www.nomanssky.com/2019/03/no-mans-sky-beyond

QuoteNo Man's Sky Online includes a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Whilst this brings people together like never before, and has many recognisable online elements, we don't consider No Man's Sky to be an MMO – it won't require a subscription, won't contain microtransactions, and will be free for all existing players.

Maybe they've fixed the connection issues? That would be nice, see you there, Art!
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

played some, didn't notice anything. Not that anyone joined, mind you :)

Dweller_Benthos

I don't think the update is out yet?
D_B

Art Blade

I think we're talking about two different things. The update which is out and that I'm talking about is just in preparation of what is coming (or supposed to be coming) this summer and that's essentially a massive online meet-up. So yeah, they released an update but it is not the full "Beyond" yet.

Dweller_Benthos

I checked last night and got no update for NMS, haven't had one in months.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳