Short Video Clips (from Youtube, etc)

Started by fragger, March 13, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

oh, BOOOO!    :(

A stand up comedian? Really? He must be REALLY funny.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

fragger

I'm not hugely surprised, I think some of these judges don't have much of a clue really. There is currently an Aussie version of this show and one of the judges on it is a celebrity chef, for crying out loud. What in the @#$%& world would a chef know about the performing arts? That's ridiculous.

Anyway... Speaking of comedians, I recently discovered this guy, Michael McIntyre. I'm not normally a huge fan of stand-up comedy, but this guy really makes me laugh.

WARNING: There are two or three rude words in it, but that's all. He keeps that sort of thing to a minimum.

Art Blade

nex

Quote from: fragger on September 22, 2019, 06:54:46 AM
I'm not hugely surprised, I think some of these judges don't have much of a clue really.

Usually the judges on AGT are good, most of the finalist were brilliant.
Unfortunately the judges don't have a say when it comes to picking the winner, it's up to the viewers
To pick a stand up comedian over a group like this, is beyond me.
I doubt it if you would be disappointed in watching this.

They should have won!!
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

someone recommended the following vid to me and I'm gobsmacked ??? :D

You need to know that a) the vid was made and published by the developers of a medieval RPG which you probably have heard of (thanks to me playing it.. heh) and b) those devs recently published their modding tools on the nexus (!!!) for free. Whoa.

And here they show us what they did with it.

Believe me, it's MOST likely NOT what you expect.

So please.. take a look.. it's VERY short..

:D

Dweller_Benthos

haha that's too funny. Pretty cool of them to release the tools, not many devs do that.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

I've been watching some of these on YT. This is an episode from an old TV series called "All-Aussie Adventures". It's a spoof of outback documentary shows which were proliferating at the time and the main actor in it, Glenn Robbins, created the character of "Russell Coight", an inept bushman who manages to hurt himself a lot and wrecks everything he touches. Many of the sight gags are predictable, but I get a laugh out of them. There's some funny stuff in the closing credits too.

Btw, a "coight" is a little-known Australian slang term for a rectum...

Art Blade

nice :anigrin:

I couldn't help grinning at the baby croc scene and what cracked me up was the sound of his clothes catching on fire before actually seeing it :laughsm:

fragger

There are also lots of short snippets on YT, generally 2-3 minutes long, if you don't want to sit through entire episodes. He wreaks some real havoc, especially on the poor sods who he tries to help out. They always end up being worse off than ever after his "help" :gnehe:

Art Blade

probably the same type of help as with that septic tank. "Oops. Well, I'm off, then!" :anigrin:

fragger

Yeah, he always buggers off after he's wrecked someone's house, vehicle or equipment :anigrin:

Art Blade

fragger

Just one more quickie featuring a bugger-off, it's only a couple of minutes long:

Art Blade

:laughsm: that was hilarious!

thanks for sharing  O0

Tags:
🡱 🡳