Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Well, HDDs usually lay around 1/5th of a SSD's read/write. Took me like 10-15 minutes to download it (gigabit networks are insane).

I plan to build a new PC this year anyway so a high capacity SSD will definitely be a priority.

Anyway, I encountered your ride and did some races. Have you turned off assists/increased difficulty? Gives you more CR/XP  ;)

The game runs great, no hitching/stuttering issues as reported earlier. The first intro race had some loading issues, the tarmac failed to load correctly sometimes. I haven't experienced this again and hopefully won't  :bigsmile:

The VIP pass gave me access to the Koeniggsegg Regera. Pretty unusual supercar, it has only 1 gear and top speed is 400 km/h.
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

SSD is definitely the way I will always go - my gaming PC starts orders of magnitude faster than the platter based drives ever did, even with a fresh OS install

Art Blade

yes, this is my first game on an SSD and I really like it.

GKiD, I usually only have automatic gearshift on, else no driving assists. The setup for the Ford HE is meant to be played like that and the track it's meant for is called Three Bridge (near the city Festivity Site) and I usually race against whatever "rival" (human drivers, their "ghost") The difficulty I'm usually on is "above average" or "highly skilled" when doing AI races.

LowPolyOWG

Yeah, I have no driving assist enabled along with drivers at "expert" difficulty ;) The Blizzard Mountain DLC is cool, you get to use your "old" cars there. Just slap on a set of snow tires and you're good to go. Having a blast in my Aventador 2016

Art Blade

if you are that good, I'm curious whether or not you're going to top TerrZor and me at Three Bridge. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

I have defeated you in some races  :anigrin: Also, I have encountered you in the mountains ;)

Art Blade

some races I'm utterly *bleep* at and then there are races I just won, didn't even try to get a top score. Actually the only top score is at Three Bridge because I keep competing with T over there.

Art Blade

Class S2, that is. Go to menu, rivals, Surfer's Paradise Three Bridge Circuit. That's the one :)

LowPolyOWG

Alright, will check it out :)

Art Blade

it's the banner bottom left, festival rivals. From there top right, surfers paradise, in there, three bridge circuit.  :)

LowPolyOWG

Well, I either need a new vehicle or reduce AI difficulty  :-X

Nice playing with you, but next time, we should probably talk to eachother ;) Also, I got 3 stars on that bloody drifting course I was struggling with  :-X ::)

I think this game is challenging and fun at the same time. Especially when you tweak the difficulties and the vehicles require some skill to adapt without those assists.

LowPolyOWG

Ohh, Forzathon, every vehicle is 30% off!  :anigrin: Well, time to hurt my in-game wallet, when the devs get it to w0#k  :-X :angry-new:

Art Blade

yep.. constant server failures for about two weeks now and that 30% off sits there as a worthless announcement.

LowPolyOWG

It worked for me now, I bought the Hennessey Venom :bigsmile: The Forza Wiki have some useful info on vehicle stats and anything Forza-related ;)

BinnZ

Are there also muscle cars in Forza?
"No hay luz"

Tags:
🡱 🡳