Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 Highlights

Fixed Issues:
Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience very long map/launch load times.

YAYYY NO MORE 5-6 minutes loading times :anigrin: :anigrin:

Art Blade

hehe, never had that with nVidia :)

LowPolyOWG

:) I'll try my 9+ hour endurance torture this weekend  :-X

The game definitely loads faster, I just spent 1 minute :gnehe:

Art Blade

yep, around 1 minute it is. :)

First thing you should check is that your "rewind" is disabled. It is buggy as hell and likely to ruin the race even if you don't use it.

Then I suggest a couple of test runs, just one or two or five laps so you get to know the whole track. There are a few really nasty turns you should know inside-out before you go in on a 50-laps race. If you screw up anywhere on the map, recovering from a crash or spin-out will throw you back significantly and you're likely to be overtaken by a couple of cars. All of that is likely to make you nervous and that may lead to additional accidents. The trick is to stay ahead and to avoid any accidents. It requires focus. It's easier if you know the track well. Makes you a little calmer if you're confident because you know the track in detail, like down to the pebble. :anigrin: And I don't believe that anyone can learn the track "on the fly" -- the race shouldn't be a test run. Do a test run before you start your serious attempt. You might find a couple of trees with parts of my car still sticking out of. :gnehe:

Also, it does help if your car's setup can handle the track. There are some bumpy parts that can send you flying off and some ultra-high speed parts where your car might not be as fast as the AI. If your car does not perform well, the AI will catch up or even overtake you. Happened to me the first couple of times. So.. it is good if you know how your car behaves and how to handle it on that track and your car should be really "up to speed" -- literally. ;)

Alright, good luck for your endurance race.  O0

LowPolyOWG

Did 1 run, it took about 11 minutes with my Lamborghini LP5000. Also, the AI is retarded, I saw 2nd place crashing into a rock :anigrin:

I have the XP skill boosts unlocked and I allowed myself to start in first place :evil2:

Art Blade

great :) Well -- I did what I could regarding tips, now it's your turn.. win the race O0

LowPolyOWG

:bigsmile: Btw, people tend to use the XP booster HE cars and they get like 6-8 million Cr for all 50 laps. Watched some YT videos and you get 9 million XP as well  :anigrin:

Art Blade

yeah, I came across a vid in which someone was showing off a Wheelspin marathon after 50 laps and XP boost plus 2x winnings due to VIP status :)

I don't really need XP anymore, I'm almost rank 600. Yes, the Wheelspins will give extra money but I don't have the VIP status, so no 2x for me. Also, I have a feeling that at my rank, the Wheelspin hates me. Most of the time I get like 2000 or 5000 and hardly ever hit 50k or 75k. The 100k is also extremely rare now. Plus, I got most of the cars so for some reason I don't win cars anymore or at least only very rarely.

In your case it might pay off handsomely, plus you'd level up like crazy. :)

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

completed today's Forzathon. A nice 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS has been added to my car collection.

I now own 342 cars. :gnehe:

BinnZ

So much looking forward to your monster race GKID! You should plant your phone on your screen and program it to take a pic every hour. See how the skid marks draw below your eyes  :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

I will probably attempt this when I'm done with my first summerjob :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳