Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

erm.. I seem to have misplaced your w0#k schedule.. when would that be, then? :)

LowPolyOWG

Final w0#k day is 30 june for me. :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

PZ

w0&k is a bad word!  :ranting:

Art Blade

it's just like a wok with an R somewhere in it.

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

Forza Motorsport 7 is coming out this year. Not an OWG racing game, so you'd better off waiting for Forza Horizon 4, Art.

Basically, it's Forza Horizon's car mechanics, but you're locked to drive on real life racing tracks ;) However, it will have 700 cars :o

E3 presentation featuring Porsche

Art Blade

I'm not sure what to do. FH3's map is SO SMALL that it might actually be an improvement to drive on tracks only. Essentially what I was doing when chasing rivals on that three bridge circuit. However, it's more likely that I won't buy another MS *bleep* game. They try to siphon my money any way possible and intrude my PC with that xbox app and all the other nonsense going on with that game (rubber-banding superman AI drivers..)

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on June 07, 2017, 03:19:57 PM
---snip--8<---
two cars that had been prize cars before
---snip--8<---

Porsche 911 GT3
    Porsche 918 Spyder

---snip--8<---

Turns out the (2004) 911 GT3 is a different car, the other one was a (2012) 911 GT3 RS 4.0

However, the Spyder is indeed the same car. Now I got two. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Yep, I have the same thing too :-X

Art Blade

The game, particularly the Wheelspin, hates me. The difference between winning those $5,000 and and selling the prize car (below the $5k) at the auction is roughly $1.5 million. :banghead:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Also, today I had the drivatar of TerrZor showing up as a double again for a championship. ??? :banghead:
It's the same custom-made (blueprint) championship that I created some time ago when I first posted about two identical drivatars winning the championship with combined points.

This time I changed something (only 1 lap per race and the car class) for the current Forzathon. Before actually going into the first race, I made sure there were no double drivers. TerrZor's drivavatar (no longer in my lineup, yet still he shows up) drives up in an old Merc limo, a class that's far from anything $p@rts car but it was allowed, while I was in an old Ford GT racing car (kind of the predecessor of my favourite car) and indeed, again he was a pest of its own, some "average turned unbeatable" driver AI. However, I won.

Then I changed the difficulty to something lower for the next race. Again, I checked the grid and WHOA, TerrZor's drivatar appeared twice now. They even showed on the overall championship stats. So the game replaced a driver with a second version of the same drivatar  ???

I managed to bail out before it got ugly, pretended to be willing to start a different championship, and that gave me the option to quit the current bugged one. I tried again, still 2xT, and it was a MS race, not custom-made. Then I changed the difficulty, quit, and I did the same thing as before, and then started a new (but again my own custom-made) championship with my "preferred" difficulty. This time it worked properly.

Apparently changing the difficulty for a race bugs out the game. :banghead:

APPARENTLY ANY DIFFICULTY-RELATED STUFF BUGS OUT THE GAME  :banghead: >:(

LowPolyOWG

:o Is your bug reported on the forums?

Art Blade

I don't know about that "double impact" bug but all the other bugs are apparently very common. And the devs do zip about it, so I don't care.

Art Blade

I won the "BAC mono HE"  :banghead: (one of those cars you almost can't get rid of)

At least I made a design for it so the *bleep* car looks good. :anigrin:

FH3 my Lava design
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳