Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

GKID and I just finished a whooping 5-hour online co-op session, lots of fun  O0

And we tested Goliath together. Turns out that there are no AI drivers on the track, just the two of us. Perfect  :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

Yep, I scored myself Art's "personal" vehicle (Ford GT 2017 Horizon Edition) on an auction :bigsmile: AB was also kind enough to give me his tuning setup for the car. However, my game crashed two times today :angry-new:

Since there's no AI drivers fucking *bleep* with us, I asked him about doing a 9-hour Goliath run :gnehe:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

we might pull it off, indeed  :anigrin:

Art Blade

This Forzathon's prize car, a 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo, is listed with $12,000 and is one of those Porsche designs I never quite liked. Looks like a toad and it's got that rather large rear window. Well, one more car for my garage.  :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Nice :) I started my holiday today so I hope we can team up again before you travel to Binnatics ;)

Art Blade

Likely thereafter. I've got quite a few things to do next week including next weekend and will be randomly on- and offline. Let's try sometime mid-July or tomorrow (Sunday 02/07/2017) :)

Art Blade

I just had an idea: we should start that 50-lap race and one of us quits. If I'm right, the remaining driver should be able to finish all by himself as "first" and get all the money, XP and so on, no AI drivers.. that way, we could do it independently. One for you, one for me, so to speak, and we wouldn't have to stick around all the time and still have all the time in the world to complete that race on our own. Saves us the second race (if one wins and one loses, we'd have to do a rematch so the respectively other one can win.. no need if we can trick the game like this) We definitely need to try this  :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

"You're always the winner of a race of one"
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on June 07, 2017, 11:19:01 AM
4th July (One day only)
    Freedom Of The Road - Complete 3 Races in Classic Muscle to win the '70 Chevelle Super Sport HE AND 50,000 CR
    Get Together - Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins
    Bursting In Air - Perform 20 Ultimate Air Skills to win the #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR 2010 Ferrari 599XX
    Rallying Cry - Complete a Race in a Classic Rally car to receive 55,000 XP and 120,000 CR

I got the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 HE (skills boost) and the $1M 2010 Ferrari 599XX :) They must have changed that prize. Good idea O0

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

Alright, did a failed rounds 20 Goliath attempt today :banghead:  :'( So, it seems the game doesn't like me running Corsair Utility Engine on top... That program is required to make my keyboard use the rainbow lighting :banghead:

Decided to downgrade to version 1.15, which was the version I used 1 year ago. Ver 2.6 (current version) have had some crashing issues with me :banghead:

Art Blade

that's a pity. I bet you're just glad it didn't happen on the last lap of a 50 laps race  ???

Tags:
🡱 🡳