Forza Horizon 3

Started by Art Blade, March 18, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

cheers, and indeed it was :)

Here's a more serious car design that I made and people can download it. It is made for a car for which people pay well over a million when it's on auction. It comes with a "drift XP boost" and is a 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R "Horizon Edition" (also known as "HE") which always amazed me how much money people pay for it. I auctioned one for a good price at around $850,000 and sold it for $1,250,000 just as it was. :anigrin: Then I managed to get one for "only" $550,000 and it was better tuned, even. Why no one bid more? The guy who auctioned it used a wooden paint job (as if made of planks) so it looked ugly. Which means, you can sell *bleep* if you paint it gold. :laughsm:

full size available. "Drift Machine" (all from scratch, own design using the in-game editor)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

The sidewalls on those tires are so small at first it looked like you were driving on the rims  :D

Art Blade

ah no, the tyres are always the first things that fly off. I'm usually driving on my rims.

:laughsm:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

Nice design.  O0 Can you over-paint that wooden brick?
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

yes, you can remove designs and setups.

Here's a new design. I got a car (for free) and I know you can't buy it yet usually people don't pay much for it. Oftentimes it doesn't even sell. If you wrap *bleep* in gold and add some sugar on top.. I made a new design and maxed out the engine (again for free) so I could put it up on auction. I allowed a minimum bid of around $20,000 but set the maximum buyout of over $300,000 -- I wanted people to at least try to bid and not allow a "cheap" buyout if anyone was so inclined. I couldn't believe it when someone actually paid the full price only half an our after I put it up on auction  ??? O0 With that money I bought another one that was the cheapest buyout of $98,000 so I did the same thing again, max out the engine (for free) and slap on that design. Let's see whether or not someone else will bid high for it again :)

Art Blade

HA! It worked AGAIN!  ??? :anigrin: :D :thumbsup:

When I first checked, that guy had the first bid of something like 20k. I think he really wanted it and decided to buy it for the full price very early before anyone else got it :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

Nice O0 Is this a game I should buy? Enjoyed the Forza games on my Xbox and I already have Forza Apex, a free version for PC

Art Blade

Well.. if you aren't overwhelmed by what I posted then you're probably not going to be overwhelmed when playing it yourself. I think it's worth it IF you bring a lot of time. Else it might be a little tedious and too expensive.

LowPolyOWG

Well, I'll wait until there's a sale on the Win 10 store, I'm pretty interested to buy some games there ;) Ohh, it's on a 35% discount  ???

Ahh, just bought the game. Fragger, is your health insurance OK? I might accidently run over you  :-X

Art Blade

35% is cool :thumbsup: Have fun and keep posting :)

Hehe, poor fragger. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Just look out for a golden car cruising around in Oz :anigrin:

Bought the VIP pass (2x spin rewards and the expansion pass gives me access to Blizzard Mountain and another yet-to-be-released pack) :)

Since I don't have SSD space, it takes like 5 minutes to load into the game :banghead: :-X

Art Blade

Really? With SSD, around 40 seconds until I'm at the Festival Site.

Art Blade

correction: from desktop to "ready to play" in 60 seconds, everything included.

Tags:
🡱 🡳