Medal of honor

Started by deadman1, December 15, 2009, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

I'm glad there's no limit on respawning in this game   :-()

MOH 01

nexor

MOH 02
Day two, I'm playing in easy mode and so far respawned more times than in one complete play through in FC2  ;D some missions will be near impossible to play in TIER 1 Mode  :-\\

mmosu

Looks pretty cool nexor  :-X
Killzone 1 had times where you had to use a targeting system to call in an artillery strike on hard targets, looks pretty similar.
Was that you playing?

nexor

Yes it's me on SP mmosu, not knowing Killzone 1, this one works the same the next time I have to do one I'll remember to capture it

nexor

nexor

mmosu

Nice  :-X
Imagine what that must feel like on the other end - like the thumb of God came down from the sky and smashed you into oblivion  :-()

PZ

Good action, nexor - makes me want to fire up the game again.  Although linear, I really enjoyed the excellent action, and smooth graphics.  Plus, I'm old enough to have forgotten my way through the game  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

mmosu

I'm starting to think I need to play this game . . .

PZ

As long as you don't mind the linear play, this is a great game.  In fact, in my opinion, it is much better than the Call of Duty series.  :-X

The sniper missions, with my spotter Dusty, are among my favorites  :-X

nexor

mmosu, I didn't enjoy my first play through because all the equipment being used was strange to me and some instructions I didn't hear or couldn't understand  :-\   I think I was concentrating too much  ???  the second play through was great and I'm going for the third play within the next day or so.  :-X

mmosu

I don't mind linear if the action and mechanics are solid - that's why I love the Killzone series so much - it can still be enjoyable even if you have an idea of when and where the bad guys are going to show up.

PZ

You won't be disappointed in the graphics - stunning  :-X

mmosu

I'll have to pick up a used copy in a few months - should be plenty of those cause, well, you know . . . linear  :-D

nexor

The more times I play this game the more I enjoy it, started my fourth run last night

nexor

MOH 06

MOH 07
So realistic, check the rollup door when the grenade goes off

MOH 08

Art Blade

the roll-up door is funny to watch indeed, only the grenade was a special extra silent type.. considering he just popped it in like a few yards away and the door kind of inflates from the blast behind it and you hear like nothing.. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

The call of "frag out!!" was louder than the actual blast  ^+-+
Still funny though, good looking game  :-X

nexor

MOH 09

I enjoy the variances of the game, not a dull moment

PZ

Good one, nexor - I remeember that part in the game.  In fact, I enjoyed all of the sniper segments, especially the one where Dusty? is your spotter.

Art Blade

You might enjoy Sniper:GhostWarrior :)

PZ

I completed Sniper: Ghost Warrior at your recommendation - good game even though linear  :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳