Beer computer anyone?

Started by deadman1, April 21, 2010, 01:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/11876-bygg-oldator-med-chieftec

The page is in swedish, just click where it says "Bild 1 av 12" in order to se the instructions  ;)

JRD

Hahahahahahahaa
I could have one of those in my office...   :-X :-X :-X

No... wait... my boss would take it away!

At home, then...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Good one, deadman  ;D

Now that I think of it, that case mod reminds me of a fancy coffee machine used in bars. I'd opt for an EPC (Espresso PC) then  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

looks great!  even better if the CD tray held slices of deli meat and cheese to go along with the beer...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Man, I'm becoming hungry and thirsty  ;)

Art Blade

Haha, a sandwich toaster somewhere inside would be nice, just push "eject" and receive a steaming hot bacon&cheese sandwich with extra tomatoe ketchup to dip the halves in. GROAR!  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Just stick the sandwich on JRD's home PC's CPU and it should toast nicely  ;D

Art Blade

Maybe that's what set it off in the first place. I can see Ms JRD abuse that rig and then go, "Ooh, I just wanted to know if it could toast, too!" Which reminds me of a (thank god now an ex-) girlfriend I had who managed to melt a pot on the stove. Yellow-glowing metal, and she didn't remember! I was going "it smells burnt here, have you got something cooking in the kitchen?" and she'd say "no." Since the smell didn't faint I started to investigate and you can certainly figure my face when I lifted the pot and watched how the bottom stayed on the stove and turned liquid the moment I lifted the pot. YELLOW-GLOWING liquid metal, and she forgot she put it on the stove!  :D

JRD

Quote from: PZ on April 21, 2010, 02:15:20 PM
Just stick the sandwich on JRD's home PC's CPU and it should toast nicely  ;D

LOL... smoked ham sandwich!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually... its sad...  I have forgotten that small incident :(

fragger

What a cool invention, deadman :-X I guess the CD tray on that box really would be a cup holder ;D

Quote from: Art Blade on April 21, 2010, 02:26:21 PM
Maybe that's what set it off in the first place. I can see Ms JRD abuse that rig and then go, "Ooh, I just wanted to know if it could toast, too!" Which reminds me of a (thank god now an ex-) girlfriend I had who managed to melt a pot on the stove. Yellow-glowing metal, and she didn't remember! I was going "it smells burnt here, have you got something cooking in the kitchen?" and she'd say "no." Since the smell didn't faint I started to investigate and you can certainly figure my face when I lifted the pot and watched how the bottom stayed on the stove and turned liquid the moment I lifted the pot. YELLOW-GLOWING liquid metal, and she forgot she put it on the stove!  :D

That's bad enough, but I knew a guy years ago who, at my sister's house, not only put a plastic electric kettle on a gas stove to boil some water in, but plugged it into the power socket as well! Needless to say, my sis quickly showed him the door (I'm surprised he knew how to open it). I hasten to add, he was no friend of mine, he was a workmate of my sister's then boyfriend - I certainly wouldn't hang around with anyone that dangerously stupid :D ::) :o

Art Blade

lol fragger! to crown that plastic on fire, plugging it in truly is remarkable  ;D

PZ

It's difficult to believe that any breathing individual is that stupid  :D

JRD

I'm speechless........  :D :D :D :D :D

fragger

I sometimes wonder if that guy's still alive, and hasn't yet used a lit match to see if there's any fuel in a tank, or stuck his finger in a light socket to see if it's still working, or perished from some other act of supreme stupidity ::)

mandru

The plastic kettle was probably equipped with a safety cutoff switch which should supposedly make it fool proof.

I'm continually amazed by just how ingenious fools can be.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

JRD

Quote from: fragger on April 22, 2010, 05:30:11 PM
I sometimes wonder if that guy's still alive, and hasn't yet used a lit match to see if there's any fuel in a tank, or stuck his finger in a light socket to see if it's still working, or perished from some other act of supreme stupidity ::)

He`d deserve a Darwin Award for this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fragger

Quote from: mandru on April 22, 2010, 09:37:58 PM
I'm continually amazed by just how ingenious fools can be.

Love that, mandru ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And I always loved the expression "fool proof". It says a lot about humanity that it exists as a legitimate expression in the language - and of course, it's an unattainable ideal.

Quote from: JRD on April 23, 2010, 12:59:55 AM
He`d deserve a Darwin Award for this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Absolutely ;D ;D ;D

Cheers for the link, JRD :-X I haven't been there before. I just looked at a few of the entries there, but I had to bookmark it so I can get back to it later. Great list of stories to shake your head over!

I guess idiots do fulfil at least one purpose in life - they make us really appreciate not being them ;D

JRD

That Darwin Awards site is one of the most funny things I ever saw on the net... its unbelievable what people can do!

I heard about it when a Brazilian priest tied himself on hundreds of helium baloons and flew into the sky under a major thunderstorm... suffice to say the wind blew him towards open sea - he had a cell phone and a GPS but didn`t klnow how to use it... his last words by the phone, before it ran out of batteries, were.

"Can someone, please tell me how to use this gadget so I can tell the coast guard my position?"

:D

He was a priest,so he wasn`t supposed to reproduce anyway, but the genetic pool is much better now  ;D ;D ;D

Just don`t ask me what he was trying to do in the first place!!

During the carnival of that year you could see people dressed as priests, with baloons hanging on their back and a sign saying "I`m back" in the front  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: fragger on April 23, 2010, 03:15:02 AM
I guess idiots do fulfil at least one purpose in life - they make us really appreciate not being them ;D

;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X

Art Blade

Guys, you are too much! LOL!!!

Tags:
🡱 🡳