Far Cry 3 announced 2012

Started by eor123, June 06, 2011, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Nurse: "C'mon, grandpa, let go of that keyboard. And no, you're not going to keep that mouse when you're in your bed. AND NO, NOT JUST ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES! You already said five minutes five minutes ago."
Ninzza: "You're going to be very, very, very, very, very.."
Nurse: "..'very sorry' I already know that."
Ninzza: "..very, very, very, very, very.."
Nurse: "NOW STOP THAT AND GO TO BED, ALREADY!"

:-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

Binnatics

^-^
I wonder what nursing homes will be like when it's our time.... no more round tables with card games but interactive lan configurations from room to room. No more geraniums in the window to peep at the neighbors but advanced scopes with sonic and infrared attachments to scan the rooms next-door for access codes to secret content in the newest video game :)
Or will we be busy musing about the good old FPS games we used to play, now that the damn youth is all about virtual reality, loosing their mind to the more and more terrainwinning virtual community in which a pair of new shoes is already more expensive than in the real world? The real world where we, good old oldies chew on our old-fashioned keyboards and controllers?

Oh, crap.. let's just focus on the next FC and forget about what the future will bring ;) I wanna pump some lead into some bad guys  >:D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I like that kind of nursing home!  :-X

Art Blade

I don't care about the home as long as the nurses are fit  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

^+-+ We always seem to return to this topic!

Art Blade

Binnatics

I think nurses will never change, how far we might go in future. Still willing to conjure a smile on the face of an old man... ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I wouldn't mind if they went as far as making me grunt and pant. :-()

you pigs. By showing me a fresh bottle of cough syrup, of course! 8-X

mandru

I like Japanese anime type nurses but unfortunately every time things start to get interesting they go all pixelized and stuff.   ????

Seurat's w@&k made more sense.    :-(
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

I see.. ????
Spoiler

Georges Seurat: Detail from Parade de Cirque (1889) showing pointillism
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Binnatics

I was hoping for a pixelised nurse in that spoiler :-()

mmosu

Art Blade

mandru

- mandru

PZ

Seems like just yesterday that the release date was 6 months away and now it is only 6 weeks until release.  :-X

fragger

:-X

And to think there was a time when we'd just about given up on ever seeing a FC3 ???

mandru

Tick :D tick :D tick :D tick :D...
- mandru

mmosu

:-D :-X  The calm before the storm . . .

PZ

Dang, I completely forgot about ninzza's report of the delay until the end of November/beginning of December delay.

Oh well, here we go again...

mandru

- mandru

PZ

I adjusted my countdown timer... now it seems like we're starting all over again  :-\\

nexor

gives my time to do some upgrading, still haven't played Battlefield 3 due to the Graphics Card

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on July 26, 2012, 08:54:54 PMI adjusted my countdown timer... now it seems like we're starting all over again  :-\\

you were just delayed adjusting your timer a bit :-()

nexor

It better be bloody good waiting for it sooooooooo long     :angry-new:

Tags:
🡱 🡳