Far Cry 3 announced 2012

Started by eor123, June 06, 2011, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

fragger, you just hit the 3,000 posts mark  :-() :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Well I'll be an exploding monkey's uncle, so I did 8) Watch out mate, I'm only about 12,000 posts away from you now...

PZ

:laugh: :-X

Hard to say if the game will live up to our expectations, but I do like what I see in the videos because it is reminiscent enough of FC2 to make it interesting for me - hope it is not a let-down.  Doesn't really matter though; there are other games to keep me busy.  >:D

nexor

Congrats blabbermouth,  ehem.... I mean fragger ole buddy..... :-D  >:D :angel:

fragger

Art Blade

There! See what you've done to him? Now he's holding back. Only 3,004 posts.. someone shake Oz up a bit, please  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

nexor

just rattle his cage a bit    >:D :angel:

Art Blade

fragger

:laugh:

I was going to compose a witty reply to that, but since you guys have inhibited me I can't think of anything. I hope you're happy...

????

...oh heck, just rattle harder and I'm sure something will fall out...

Art Blade

I tried. :)

A fuzzy lint ball came rolling out of it.

fragger

Damn, that was my favourite blob of navel wool - give it back :angry-new:

Art Blade

Here you go, mate. In case you're worrying about the size.. I interlaced it with my own clew of navel fluff. :-D

Jim di Griz

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

fragger

That looks like a pretty user-friendly editor, nice :-X

I was looking at a couple of the other trailers that have links to them at the end of that clip. This game is shaping up to be a real blast - I hope 8)

PZ

I like the idea that you can create your maps and use them in single player playground mode complete with animals, vehicles, and "limited AI".  If there is any kind of substance to them, we could create a bank of SP maps that other OWG members can enjoy.

fragger

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Those maps ought to have an OWG emblem embedded into the environment (thinking about Spaceboy's FC2 map edit)  :)

PZ

That would be a clever map to make - arrange the elements into "OWG" yet not make it too obvious.  :-()

Art Blade

indeed.. something like three islands shaped "O W G" might be too obvious I reckon  :-()

PZ

Not when you're on them  :-()

Art Blade

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on November 27, 2012, 09:36:25 PM
indeed.. something like three islands shaped "O W G" might be too obvious I reckon  :-()

Are you teasing me mister Blade? 8-X

Quote from: PZ on November 27, 2012, 10:34:10 PM
Not when you're on them  :-()

Totally agreed PZ :-X ^-^
For an in-game experience: click here
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: Binnatics on November 28, 2012, 02:26:20 PM
For an in-game experience: click here

I'll have to check it out once I get a chance, but have been low on gaming time these days.  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳