Rid o' my riG

Started by Binnatics, November 12, 2011, 02:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

The funny bit is about to come -- when you wake up and it's still broken.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Now that was a comforting response, glad to have such caring and thoughtful friends around...... :-D :angel:

Binnatics

Test done, very extensively. Nothing wrong with the video card. So, let's get Rid o' my riG now ^-^

I'm planning on upgrading everything BUT the video card so any suggestions on what I've already spawned about my desires are welcome.

So, either let me keep on dreaming or help me with the hangover :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

<in a cockney accent> fackin' 'ell, I tole'cha, bruvva  :-D

That rig is cursed. Good idea to get a new one :) Let's just hope that curse hasn't rubbed off on that vid card, now that it's been in there..  :angel:

Oh and sorry if you thought I wasn't caring. Actually I was thinking a lot about you and that rig..

when I needed a laugh, that is.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

HA HA HA

>:((....  :angry-new:....  ::)....  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳