FC3: Funny moments

Started by durian, December 07, 2012, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

There are a few other games that also do that, in both MW3 and MOH it happens that your team mates come between you and the enemy while you shooting at them, the game then automatically reloads at the last checkpoint

Binnatics

Well, compared to that FC3 is kind of forgiving then, I really had to do my best to get that message. Took at least 10 civilians :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

it can be done quicker with less casualties: The game remembers how you killed the last civilian and if you do it the same way twice in short succession, you'll get punished. E.g. shoot one with your pistol, then shoot the next with your pistol, and off you go  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Funny clip nex :laugh: I'm gonna have to try that trick. Promises to be greatly entertaining should there be a nice high cliff nearby >:D

I like the guy in the driver's seat who keeps looking around as if to say, "Er... Should we try to get out or should we just stay here and see where we end up?" :-()

Art Blade

the last moment, car already flipped over, you hear one merc go, "there's nothing to it"  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Thanks for the funny vid nex.  I needed a laugh.  :)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

I've experienced that too, but the game usually allows me to kill the token civilian before it punishes me in a way similar to the Assassin's Creed series.

mandru

In my post game knocking around I've found that if I go camp at the airport, Hoyt's compound or one of the other enemy respawn locations it's almost as if my presence causes the game to start pumping "Innocent Locals" and wandering Amanaki warriors into the area.  Me?  I just want to find new and creative ways to shoot up or immolate bad guys and the freaking islanders are bloody trying to picnic in my killing field.

It can become a real problem trying to blow up a stray vehicle brought in by mindless looky loos and abandoned conveniently close to new respawning group of enemies without having to scan first to avoid killing these local gawkers who are intent on wandering around in the thick of things.

Even find your self cheering for the enemies dogs?  >:D
- mandru

Art Blade

you'll have a lot less problems with islanders and Amanakis if you leave surrounding outposts unliberated.  :)

nexor

The driver of the jeep with his big white moustache reminds of Hulk Hogan    :-D

Art Blade

you're absolutely right. I kept thinking he looked familiar, now I know why  :laugh:

PZ

nexor

I didn't know where to post this

With My Buddy

PZ

That's quite the heated fire fight, nex!  :-X

Art Blade

Nice to have a private chauffeur who on top joins the battle :-() :-X

I too love the unlimited ammo and invulnerability cheats for a change -- just take everyone down in a completely relaxed manner.  :)

Binnatics

Good vid Nex!!

Great skills with the grenade launcher :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

Need a quick lift?  This is too silly to be a serious tip.  :laugh:

Enter Hoyt's compound from the West end and go around to the back of the first building on your left.  There will be a metal cage you can hop up on and from there gain access to the roof by climbing up when prompted.  Once on top move to the highest part and the front of the building so that you are overlooking the street to Hoyt's office.  The trick here is to (while avoiding zip lines) run-jump out over the street and quickly deploy the wing suit as quickly as you get the chance.

If you're not in god mode you may want to keep your finger on the parachute button.  I hope you took your air sickness pills.  ;)
- mandru

Art Blade

I know what will happen as I tried to do an air dive into the compound using my wingsuit; I had started by jumping off the highest mountain (near Gaztown I believe) and got that funny moment when I arrived. It took actually about a minute to land.  :-D I'll have to try your trick from inside the compound, looking forward to it  :) :-X

mandru

I suspect the closer you are the harder it pushes you away.  The acceleration for the stunt I described is fierce.  :-D
- mandru

Art Blade

:laugh: Alright :) What happened to me was that the effect bugged my wingsuit for a while (I think I needed to fast travel or some such to reset it) -- I kept getting pushed down no matter where I was when I tried to fly :D :laugh:

mandru

I had a pair of pirates on motor patrol try to run me down as I was moving along a beach.  I ran towards them, jumped to their hood and stepped right over the top of the jeep and off the back.  Sharply cutting the steering wheel the driver threw the jeep into a roll flinging them out of the jeep and into the surf.  Looking at their bobbing bodies I tossed a spiteful C-4 charge in after them and touched it off.

Both of their bodies went way up into the air.  :o

One of them flew off at an angel deeper into the water but the other  pretty much went straight up (hanging there rag doll fashion for moment) and straight back down.  ^-^  So I fed him another C-4 charge.

I was able to get 4 good bounces out of him before he became so waterlogged that I couldn't get another charge under him for proper lift.  >:D
- mandru

Art Blade

:-D :-D :-D

I did that with sharks a couple of times. Looks funny, doesn't happen too often seeing one of them going up in the air  :)

Binnatics

Great stunts Mandru ^-^ :-X +1 for your inventiveness

PZ

Indeed the experimentation is at the heart of the Far Cry series and I'm glad that some of these fine techniques are being discovered  :-X +1 from me as well

mandru

Heh, Thanks guys.  :)

Of course there's also a lot of stupid stuff I'm trying that I haven't posted.  Using C-4 to play golf using a dog carcass is only mildly amusing and isn't a pastime most people would admit to.  ::)
- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳