Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Maybe he should have moved that can of accelerant (oil? Gas?) a bit further away from the fire too.  ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

It's engine oil :) I've seen some of those inside a safehouse.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Now we're rolling.  ;D  :-X

I found this manta just cruising down the beach above the water line.

[smg id=5571 type=preview align=center caption="Beach swim1"]

[smg id=5573 type=preview align=center caption="Beach swim2"]

There is a hunter challenge where you kill a set number of a lab created virulent rabid dogs with an RPG.  I found this dog dead when I arrived but it is graphically skinned as burnt wood.  The two slashes on it's belly were from me being too close when I swung my machete.  :-[

[smg id=5572 type=preview align=center caption="Char wood dog"]

I'd mentioned that there was a mysterious floating light fixture at X:312.7, Y:314.6.

[smg id=5574 type=preview align=center caption="floating light1"]

[smg id=5575 type=preview align=center caption="floating light2"]

The second shot of the manta above actually shows the distant shack and pier (to the left) where the floating light lives.  ;)

Edit: sorry I got so excited over being able to post I forgot to give the shots titles when I uploaded them.  I've edited the titles in the gallery but they're not reflecting retroactively.

- mandru

PZ

Great screencaps mandru!  :-X  I have yet to see the manta

On another note, you can change the caption(s) by editing your post.  ;)

mandru

Got it, thanks PZ.  :)
- mandru

Art Blade

finally :) HAHA, slashing dogs with a machete and then innocently remark upon it (sorry, I was too close)  :laugh:

lol, the first manta looks as if he was wearing a pair of white trainers for the beach run.

fragger

Yay, the pics have arrived ;) Nice shots mandru :-X

I must find the hoverlight next time I'm in the game, now that I can see where it's at 8)

fragger

"One potato, two potato, three potato, four. Five potato, six potato, seven potato, more. OK Kowalski, you're it! Everyone else, hide!"
[smg id=5576 align=center width=600]

"Wake up, doofus! It's time for your nap!"
[smg id=5577 align=center width=600]

This was kind of creepy. I could hear this guy's voice but it took me a while to find him. He had actually been "killed" by wild dogs, but his face was still animated and he kept talking about this and that. It weirded me out...
[smg id=5578 align=center width=600]

The answer to the energy crisis - slug oil!
[smg id=5579 align=center width=600]

Everything you could possibly need under one roof.
[smg id=5580 align=center width=600]

Damn - and I was really up for one of those...
[smg id=5581 align=center width=600]

Art Blade

:) very nice shots, fragger -- and Shaun of the Dead is peculiar indeed.  :-D

Dweller_Benthos

That's a nice atomic bomb you got there, be a shame if somethin' were to happen to it.

[smg id=5582]

Manhattan Project: Pacific Rim version.

[smg id=5583]

I tossed a grenade in the general direction of these guys and the ammo dump went up, taking out the rest of them. Well, that was easy.

[smg id=5584]

That's a nice ancient temple you got there....

[smg id=5586]

... be a shame if somethin' were to happen to it.

[smg id=5587]

I was fooling around with the blow torch, seeing what could be set on fire. I guess I found out....

[smg id=5589]

I've left so many vehicles on the bottom of rivers....

[smg id=5590]

Why couldn't I just shoot this dog like all the rest?

[smg id=5591]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Cool screenies D_B, where was the A-bomb?  I don't remember seeing it.  ????

fragger

Nice :-X Love the dog one! Something tells me he wasn't in a mood to lick...

Is that A-bomb from the Lost Expeditions missions? I still haven't done those.

Art Blade

I happened upon the same dog before, must have got several lives..
Quote from: Art Blade on February 10, 2013, 12:32:39 PM
Jason's dog "Altaïr" just died pertaining to family tradition by blade. The pet bear "Desmond" will be next..
[smg id=5545 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2013 02 10 00040"]

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I think the a-bomb is in lost expeditions, I also did testing unit, I think that's where the dog is. I have one more lost expedition to do, then the monkey one, then a bunch of hunting and assassination missions, then some supply drops and then I'll finally be ready to get on with the main missions. I have all the loot and relics, except for the ones in the compound at the east end of the island, and the ones in the temple, plus that annoying fake one in the river on that little island.

Waiting this long to do all those makes them a bit easier as I have the ripper (or is it shredder) SMG that pretty much stops anything with a few rounds. The hunting mission where you have to get three bears and the default gun is that little UZI thing was pretty easy since the shredder takes just a few bursts to stop a bear.

Did the side mission where you have to find the runaway girl for the parents in the village. Five Komodo dragons were no match for that thing.
D_B

Art Blade

only problem was finding ammo for it.. that thing goes through a full mag like a hot axe through butter  :-D But the little ESC key trick solved that  ^-^

Dweller_Benthos

I forget, what was the ESC key trick? Not that I have problems running out of ammo for it, which is strange for me, as I tend to just "spray and pray" or is that "spray and prey", lol. Usually by the time my loot is nearing full, I head back to the shop and resupply.
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Cool, I will have to try that next time.

And now, that final loot chest on that little island in the river. It doesn't become available until you do one of the monkey see monkey boom quests. About time, that thing was bothering me.

[smg id=5594]

Must be a bug/glitch that shows it before it's available.
D_B

mandru

Bugger!  :o

That's one of the missions that UBI and GameStop ripped off from the PC players who pre-ordered thinking they were going to get the same deal as the console crowd.
- mandru

PZ

From a few posts back, that shredder is an awesome weapon  :-X

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: mandru on February 18, 2013, 07:13:37 PM
Bugger!  :o

That's one of the missions that UBI and GameStop ripped off from the PC players who pre-ordered thinking they were going to get the same deal as the console crowd.

Yes, they make you pay extra for it now. It's a supposed "DLC" that you already have on your install, you just need to pony up $10 to get it now.  >:((
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

Finally shot down a vulture with the bow & arrow like I did in Call of Juarez. Only took 16 tries too.

[smg id=5596]

Should have tried to get a screen of it falling mid air, though, could have just shot this one on the ground as far as anyone knows. But it was in flight.
D_B

Art Blade

impressive  :-X  :)

I was trying to fend off a rather angry dragon with a mending tool but he wasn't impressed nor did it hurt him. What did amuse me, however, is what you see when you look at the shadow he casts  :-D
[smg id=5597 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2013 02 20 00014"]

This was taken after a final part of a coop "chapter" -- look at all those dead pirates  :-D
[smg id=5598 type=link align=center width=500 caption="2013 02 21 00001"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳