Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

update.. here's the new (and more expensive) orange car. :-()
[smg id=8062 type=preview align=center caption="cars 006"]
and a quick view in one of my other garages.
[smg id=8063 type=preview align=center caption="cars 007"]
[smg id=8064 type=preview align=center caption="cars 008"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Heres the 4x more expensive car  :-D
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

OWGKID

LEGACY

Dweller_Benthos

I've been away over a week on vacation, good to see you guys are still buying cars that I can't even afford to look at, lol.

Need to download that 400MB+ update before I can even run the game heh.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

Welcome back mate, hope you enjoyed your holiday :)

Art Blade

welcome back, D_B :) "can't even afford to look at," lol, nice one :-D :-X :)

Here, from my single player. Those two are the most expensive cars in multiplayer but meh.. overpriced.

[smg id=8065 type=preview align=center caption="cars 009"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

@ D_B
Join the club, sunshine outside, boat full of petrol. Haven't had the time to start the game even in couple of days.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I got it updated last night but too busy with other things to see if it runs. Maybe tonight, maybe.
D_B

PZ

Good to see you again D_B.  A few more heists and you'll be purchasing the same rigs as the other chaps

Dweller_Benthos

Not likely, since that is online stuff, is it not? Can't do online.
D_B

PZ

Man, that's a shame - you're probably right.  It has been so long, I forgot how to play the game  :-\\

Art Blade

most of the stuff you see here is online. heists, however, as well as most cars, are also single player. The heists differ, though. In MP they are an option, in SP they are part of the story.

Dweller_Benthos

I've sure never seen that fancy white garage like is shown in most of your screenshots, just the dingy dirty one like from a few posts ago.
D_B

Art Blade

yep.. the big one is online only.

OWGKID

Hey Art, your image trick worked great, have a 1+  8) :-X :-() Nice car :-D
LEGACY

Art Blade

Art Blade

[smg id=8067 type=preview align=center caption="industrial sunset"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

fragger

Excellent screenie! :-X 8)

Art Blade

thanks, guys  :-D

I was playing around with that motive for a while. Here's before the sunset.

[smg id=8068 type=preview align=center caption="industrial 2"]

Art Blade

here's a little background info as to how and why. I've played enough with my first (male) character to achieve everything I wanted (own all the cars I like, two helicopters, a boat and a fighter jet and so forth) and I'm beyond level 200 already. It was time to start a new career with a second (female) character. While I was on it, it occurred to me that no one seems to play with a black character -- reason enough for me to create one. You can go crazy on the colours and it always looks cool  :-D Almost at the same time, another GTA online OWG crew member (Nomad) decided to create a new female character as well and we've started to level them up. Already level 27 here  :-()

[smg id=8069 type=preview align=center caption="the girls"]

Stiku

Do someone still play this title  >:D
Im allready back at the Crew, Perf spec vehicles without the wings  8)

Art Blade

Just one more industrial  ^-^
[smg id=8071 type=preview align=center caption="industrial 3"]

and the dark side of pink.  :-D
[smg id=8070 type=preview align=center caption="pink dark"]

Art Blade

[smg id=8072 type=preview align=center caption="pink 2"]
[smg id=8073 type=preview align=center caption="pink 3"]

PZ

You're thinking pink, AB - I like it!

Tags:
🡱 🡳