Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiku

That, and no scuba gear.

Dweller_Benthos

There's scuba gear? I mean, that you can wear while not on the mission to swim into the research lab thing? How?

And Art, didn't you post somewhere about how to do the online stuff without actually being online, or something to that effect? Can't find it now.

... and thirdly, looking at the social club stuff on the GTA site, there's the part where you can click on the missions (in SP mode) that you've done, and it shows a map of how the mission is laid out. There's also the path you take do do the mission. So, does anyone know if these are generic, or does the game store your exact path doing the mission and save it there?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Binnatics

I don't have an answer to your last question, never saw that mission path.
But yes, you can explore the sea scuba diving. You will automatically equip scuba gear when jumping into the water while on a dinghy and there's even cool stuff to do and find in SP. Like toxic waste collecting, some sort of treasure hunt. You can find the treasure locations on the map PZ posted in a topic about that map, a while ago.

You can play multiplayer on your own. But you will still have to connect to the servers. It's worth trying, because maybe alone in a session your connection can handle. Who knows. You can do a lot of missions and activities on your own, don't need other players for that. Just go to the pause menu and then;
choose Online tab;
choose play GTA online;
choose 'invite only session' or 'solo session' and hit enter.
You will be taken to GTA Online instantly and after some loading while watching the city from the clouds you will drop in. Alone in the online world. The world is the same, but missions and activities are all different. There you can buy these huge garages and stuff.

Good luck ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Binnatics beat me to it. :)

I just checked a random mission (never knew you could check those routes etc)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/missions/the-bus-assassination

And I recognised it -- it's not your own path but indeed the mission design.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Scuba gear also comes with the sub.

Dweller_Benthos

OK thanks guys. Because I know I've been in swimming and there's no scuba gear, do you have to use a specific boat or something? How do you equip it? And the sub? Where is that parked?

I will try the online stuff next chance I get, see how it goes.

Art, I don't have the Bus mission yet, but here's my map for the Monkey Business mission, where you scuba into the research lab and steal the nerve toxin:

[smg id=8135 type=preview align=center caption="Nervy"]

Does that look the same as everyone else's?

Here's another one for the Big Score scouting mission, called "Surveying the score"

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/missions/surveying-the-score

[smg id=8136 type=preview align=center caption="Big score"]

That might be more of an example, as the flight paths would probably be different, if it's saving the actual path you took to get there.
D_B

Stiku

The Dinghy and the Sub has the scuba gear, both can be found on the sonar collection agency pier, located in north-west.

Its a Franklin's job to buy that property, and you'll get the sub missions with that too. after that visit with Michael and you'll meet a MILF( ;) ) there, that has a mission for you, and that will give you the dinghy.
Getting out of the sub underwater will equipt you with the scuba gear, jumping out of the dinghy will do the same.

As for the mission, they are the same for all in SC, game doesn't log your movement on the map, but the basic stats, like shooting, driven miles, jumps etc...

Art Blade

indeed. And indeed those mission maps and all those routes look exactly the same here when I check them.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

[smg id=8137 type=preview align=center caption="how to sit in a muscle car"]

Dweller_Benthos

Cool, thanks guys.

Yes, Art, doors are for losers.
D_B

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[smg id=8140 type=preview align=center caption="posh bog"]

OWGKID

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Water spawning from nowhere ???

Nice post-death position  :laugh: >:D

Love the vegetation at Ultra setting  :-() :-D

Bathing in a waterfall :-D

Crazy weapon physics  :o :-()
LEGACY

PZ

Nice pics, gents  :-X

Art Blade

thanks :) And to GKID: hehe, funny pics  :) I've seen those weapons like that and the same death posture, too ^-^

[smg id=8141 type=preview align=center caption="funny posture 01"]
[smg id=8142 type=preview align=center caption="funny posture 02"]
[smg id=8143 type=preview align=center caption="funny posture 03"]
[smg id=8144 type=preview align=center caption="funny posture 04"]

Art Blade

Oh, time again to take a look at my current collection of cars in two of my garages.. :)
[smg id=8145 type=preview align=center caption="cars 011"]
[smg id=8146 type=preview align=center caption="cars 012"]

OWGKID

LOL  :laugh: :-D :-X Nice car collection btw  :-() :) 8)
LEGACY

Art Blade

thank you.  :-D

Here's my third garage featuring my current collection of cars and bikes in there. :)

[smg id=8147 type=preview align=center caption="cars and bikes"]

PZ

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

:-D

"Bloody hell! I didn't come for your money! So stop faffing about and hand over that cream-filled chocolate-covered doughnut, already, or I'll put more holes in your napper than you can stick fingers in."
[smg id=8148 type=preview align=center caption="aiming"]

Binnatics

Nice pics both of you!! Indeed, I like the flowers in the game very much. I don't know if I have ultra high settings, but pretty high enough on 1080p. Quite impressive :)

OWGKID

Thanks BinnZ ^-^ I decided to turn down/off every setting in the "Advanced graphics" menu so I could max out my grass and ambient occlusion setting  ;)
LEGACY

OWGKID

Played GTA V on the iGPU today due to my GPU powercable has disappeared ??? :D :'(  :laugh: 8-X I can still get 40-60 fps though ^-^ MY EYES!!!

That's a lot of VRAM :laugh: :-D

Who stole the shadows? :o

Anybody here? HELLO?!
LEGACY

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳