Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

[smg id=8149 type=preview align=center caption="say no to landfill"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Excellent picture; Artwork!  :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Art Blade

Art Blade

[smg id=8155 type=preview align=center caption="a nice night"]
[smg id=8156 type=preview align=center caption="riding on a train 3"]

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

I tried to hop on a train once, got me killed lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

thanks, PZ :)

D_B: try again.. it's not that difficult, really :)

Art Blade

[smg id=8158 type=preview align=center caption="sculpture"]

Art Blade

[smg id=8163 type=preview align=center caption="before sniper headshot"]

Because Terrzor had watched from within the station when I killed the juror during previous missions, I wanted to see it for myself, too, and went into the gasoline station to observe how Terrzor, from a rooftop on the other side of the street, was going to kill the juror in there through a window. You can clearly see the bullet trace diagonally across the picture, coming from the outside it is visually disrupted by structures from the inside of the station but not disrupted inside the station shop itself, and you can see a faint blood cloud where the juror's head had been a split second before Terrzor fired the deadly shot -- at the same time I took the screenshot. :)
[smg id=8162 type=preview align=center caption="sniper headshot"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Art Blade

Binnatics

Indeed, perfect teamwork  :bow
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Stiku

Luck beats skills everytime.  >:D

PZ

Art Blade

Ha, crew rank 300.. THIS. IS. SPARTAAA!... erm, hehehe :-D

I have two characters (both associated with OWG) One as seen in the pic was rank 49, the other one is rank 289. The amount of experience needed to level up varies depending on your current rank. The higher you rise, the more points needed for the next rank. That is why my total is 300 rather than 338. If I had been playing with only one character, then my character would have reached rank 300. ^-^

[smg id=8164 type=preview align=center caption="300"]

Binnatics

Nice :-X :)

I have only one character, but did some stuff onder Icy's flag. So my crew rank is slightly lower than my personal rank. I think it differs 6. My personal is now 271. So my OWG rank is probably 265.

Art Blade

we've come a long way.. :) I remember how impressed I was as a rank 10+ player when Uzi showed up with his rank 230+ and now we're that type of high-ranking players ourselves. :)

Art Blade

[smg id=8165 type=preview align=center caption="weight lifting is for pussies"]
[smg id=8166 type=preview align=center caption="cop wash"]
[smg id=8167 type=preview align=center caption="drill instructor"]
[smg id=8168 type=preview align=center caption="tomorrow is another day"]
[smg id=8169 type=preview align=center caption="hot bike"]
[smg id=8170 type=preview align=center caption="road kill 3"]
[smg id=8171 type=preview align=center caption="sunset in the mountains"]
[smg id=8172 type=preview align=center caption="sunset in the mountains 2"]

Binnatics

PZ

:-X ^-^

Did you steal that cop car?

Art Blade

thanks, guys :)

PZ, yes, I did ^-^

[smg id=8173 type=preview align=center caption="cop wash 2"]

Look to the top right (despite me looking to the left) of the following pic.. that small thing in the sky is a car.  :-D
[smg id=8174 type=preview align=center caption="TerrZor jumping off skyscraper"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳