A must have for all consoleplayers

Started by deadman1, February 06, 2010, 06:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

spaceboy

HELLO!  ;D 

That sure looks like a system seller if I ever saw one.  Great find deadman  :-X
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

I'm sure I can find a way to plug it into my PC in order to get myself one of those as well!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

If it comes with a MUTE button its perfect.  ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: RedRaven on February 06, 2010, 07:28:22 AM

MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAsiubdpoudhqowrohoirqqrg  ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mmosu

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on February 06, 2010, 07:28:42 AM
yay! can I have three of those?  ;D

Watch a movie called Total Recall and you'll see three of those  ;D

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

hehe, I got that vid, and you're referring to a three buttons device. I meant three devices with two buttons (don't want to be greedy) ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, I know - was being deliberately obtuse - just couldn't resist though  ;)

spaceboy

lol perfect. :-X

as for 3, well it's nice to have another controller charged and ready to go for when the first one runs out of batteries... hahaha

Art Blade

each controller for a different purpose, lol

fragger

Yah, hahahahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You guys crack me up!

Oh... Thanks for keeping us abreast of developments, deadman :P

Art Blade

deadman1

RedRaven

Have we milked all the jokes we can from this yet ? ? ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........

Art Blade

omg, milked... Don't worry about jokes. What worries me is how long it takes until those controllers go all tits up.

retiredgord

It may be a matter of how much and how often you twist and push those buttons.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

hmmmm.... that almost might make me try a console game.....

Y'know, it's probably not too long before someone comes out with an actual wearable shirt controller like that, I have a t-shirt with an LED digital clock built in, so who knows?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

It's entirely possible, I'd say.

Reminds me of the "Alex Jacobson" character in Deus Ex. He was a systems engineer who wore a pair of pants with keyboards embedded in the fronts of the thighs. You never saw him using them, though.

RedRaven

The tech exists to do it, you can get those flexible keyboards that roll up like a newspaper. It would just be a case of getting the appropriate controls stitched into a t-shirt. And PS3 has wireless controllers too so it cant be that difficult to make a t-shirt controller.

spaceboy

Quote from: RedRaven on February 09, 2010, 06:21:23 AM
The tech exists to do it, you can get those flexible keyboards that roll up like a newspaper. It would just be a case of getting the appropriate controls stitched into a t-shirt. And PS3 has wireless controllers too so it cant be that difficult to make a t-shirt controller.

sure, that's the easy part, the hard part is getting the girl to wear it  ;)

RedRaven

Doubt Sony would get away with selling them ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳