Screenshots

Started by fragger, December 08, 2012, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

great shots, fragger  :laugh: :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

PZ

:laugh: +1 fragger; those are classic!

mandru

Fun pics fragger.  :-X

I noticed while in Amanaki Town earlier this evening that the long stemmed flowers the native girl is holding were picked from a plant that is barely as high as the distance from where her left hand is holding the stem to the top of the blossoms.  ???

Also in your shot the stem she is sniffing has pierced her midriff.  ???  ???
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Heh, I didn't notice that. Ow ???

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Nice pics fragger, looks like we still have a long discovery walk ahead of us with this game

TheStranger

Yeah funny screens.  :laugh:

fragger

Thanks guys :)

There's been so many other incidents that would have made funny screenies but I wasn't quick enough on the keyboard to capture them :D Like the time I was driving along a road at the base of a small cliff when a technical landed right in front of me from out of the blue and spat out several red-shirted rag dolls ??? Very shortly before that I'd heard the sounds of a confrontation between Rakyat and pirates coming from somewhere, and I assume the pirates lost control of their vehicle near the top of the cliff and went over the edge, almost landing on top of me. I wasn't expecting it at all, the car just dropped down from above and went crash right in front of me. Hilarious :-()

Art Blade

fragger

This was new for me. I'd always thought the snakes just lay coiled up hissing in the grass and would bite you if you got too close. But this one actually came slithering after me:

[smg id=7201 align=center width=600]

[smg id=7202 align=center width=600]

As you can see, it was one of those highly dangerous levitating snakes.

Art Blade

oh, a hover snake, that's why. :-()

yep, they always do if you get too close, except perhaps the one during the tutorial under the radio tower which I have never seen move around because I always shot that beast. :-D

fragger

I guess I've never gotten close enough to have it happen before. Living in this country I've gotten into the habit of keeping a respectful distance from things that slither. I guess it's ingrained :-()

mandru

When you are running the mission to assault Pirate Cove there is one snake that is actively crawling around.

I've encountered him several places on the South side of the cove.  It's usually at a point of the game where I'm in stealth mode and my full attention is more closely directed towards sneaking up on and removing the two legged snakes while keeping them from detecting me.
- mandru

Art Blade

fragger

:-D

I've never run into that snake. I'll have to keep an eye (and a shovel) out for it next time.

fragger

Since Art mentioned screenies in the Shout box, here's a few:

Another slick parking job.
[smg id=7222 align=center width=600]

Where does a tiger sleep? Anywhere he wants to!
[smg id=7223 align=center width=600]

Komodo yoga.
[smg id=7224 align=center width=600]

"The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it. The way is shut".
[smg id=7225 align=center width=600]

mandru

Another slick parking job?

That's the problem with tipping the restaurant's valet up front.  ^-^

Also nice Tolkien tie-in.  :-X
- mandru

fragger

Art Blade

+1 :-X for sleeping tiger and Komodo yoga. Bloody brilliant! :laugh:

PZ

Binnatics

Nice avatar PZ!!! :) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

indeed, gave him a +1 :-X already as he inspired me to do something similar.  :)

mandru

- mandru

PZ

Thanks gents, trying to get all my online avatars the same in case I forget who I am.  I'm an old guy, but not completely out of the action yet  :-()

My wife took that photo when we were in the New Belgium brewery tour this last summer.

Excellent avatar as well, AB!  It is nice to see OWG members in the flesh, so to speak  :-X +1

Tags:
🡱 🡳